The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 462 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Dear God......How far from ASTON can you get.

The bass from Gezzer is unreal. I'm so proud even living in California
we are ex Sacred Heart boys still friends,

As Gezzer always says....................UP THE VILLA

Last edited:
Great song for any acid heads any time of the day although the song is actually about Agoraphobia.

And talking of Strawberry Switchblade.......A classic 80's "pop" song,

Last edited:
I'm on holiday in Menorca (I bet you never guessed as the party music keeps on coming!) with my good friend from Gran Canaria.
just enjoying good music and being together while we can both travel until it all changes yet again?..... Hope we all can reconnect soon with family, friends, and lovers.

Anyways......I love this song so hopefully, enjoy my Vital-Villans.

Last edited:
After the Who, The Stranglers must be one of the loudest band live? Fucking brilliant.

What a fucking song to get people bouncing.

Last edited:
Ha, never sure about congratulations but I have got the two original Willbury albums, all great performers in their own right.
I saw Dylan with another hero Tom Petty at NEC Circa 1982ish.
Dylan was in one of his moods, but Petty was superb.
My older frother (Robert) knows and likes Dylan so much he booked himself to our house at the time in Ensbry Park to go on to see Dylan at the BIC. Rob is such a big fan he even knew the best way to stand in front of him from the front stage because of the way he leans and sings on stage towards the right as you look although we were so close to him standing directly in front of him it wouldn't have mattered to me personally I guess for a big fan like my brother it must have been brilliant.

For the record, he never covered any of his old songs and seemed content to only play his newer songs.

I left feeling disappointed with him and his content on the night, He ddn.t really seem to care and he never looked bothered to please anyone and I personally thought it overly arrogant to be that way in front of his fans.

Last edited:
My older frother (Robert) knows and likes Dylan so much he booked himself to our house at the time in Ensbry Park to go on to see Dylan at the BIC. Rob is such a big fan he even knew the best way to stand in front of him from the front stage because of the way he leans and sings on stage towards the right as you look although we were so close to him standing directly in front of him it wou; not have mattered to me personally but I guess for a big fan like my brother it must have been brillant.

For the record, he never covered any of his old songs and seemed content to only play his newer songs.

Personally, I left feeling disappointed with him and his content on the night, He din.t looked bothered to please anyone and Thought it overly arrogant to be that way in front of his fans.
Yep, seen him a few times, from the very very good, Earls Court 78 saw him again as mentioned 82, and as you say totally disinterested.
Other times hes been ok, but I kind of knew what I was going to get, so not too disappointed.
My wife came to the 78 concert when he was brilliant, and she thought he was crap.
All about taste I suppose.
Anyway, I am now having a Willbury day.