20/21 Match thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dread to think!!! A win is a must for them and hope results go their way. If we perform anything like yesterday evening then I could see a hammering coming our way. I will of course bet 1-3 to us because I always do but not at all confident

Yeah...loss is all I can see here.

4-1 Foxes. (hell I don't know...Dele to score?)

Leicester need to win by 4 or more goals however it won't matter to them if Palace go on their hols a day early. As for us...well, we self-destructed ages ago.

The Spammers could deal us a blow without even playing us, win against The Saints knocks us out of the Europa places (win or lose).

The thing that will sting mightily is us losing and the Goons winning against Brighton - they're a point behind us and lag us by 7 goals in the goal difference category.

I won't be watching, but I will check in at the end of the day to see what's transpired (hmmm, maybe I'll leave it until Monday...I'll be out in the sticks in North Carolina this weekend, so it shouldn't be too hard to stay away.

Have a safe and fun summer y'all (see, practicing heh heh).

Leicester need to win by 4 or more goals however it won't matter to them if Palace go on their hols a day early. As for us...well, we self-destructed ages ago.

The Spammers could deal us a blow without even playing us, win against The Saints knocks us out of the Europa places (win or lose).

The thing that will sting mightily is us losing and the Goons winning against Brighton - they're a point behind us and lag us by 7 goals in the goal difference category.

I won't be watching, but I will check in at the end of the day to see what's transpired (hmmm, maybe I'll leave it until Monday...I'll be out in the sticks in North Carolina this weekend, so it shouldn't be too hard to stay away.

Have a safe and fun summer y'all (see, practicing heh heh).

Have fun. Used to spend a bunch of time in Research Triangle Park in RDU, NC. A beautiful place. My eyes will be glued to South Carolina though this weekend. My money is on Koepka.

I'll probably miss the game as well. Last game for my local Helenic League team at 2pm and then into the clubhouse. They might have our game on, but I doubt it.

Motivation will be low. Leicester could and should smell blood. Footballs a funny game though.
Agreed, it is a funny one. I think we may sneak a 2-2 draw. Kane & Dele to score as Kane will want to push for the golden boot but I have no confidence we’ll get anything more than that. A draw would be lucky!

I'm tipping a 1 - 3 win for us, putting my trust in Ryan to drop those galahs from earlier in the week and bite the bullet with....
Lloris
Doherty - Sanchez - Rodon - Tanga
Loco/endo - PEH - Alli
Bale - Vinnie - Berga
Had to put Doherty in with Tanga on the left 'cause Davies is out, can't trust kamikaze Reg and don't know any academy lads to help out.

Put most of academy team out...feck most of the 1st team squad and give them all the message they can fcuk off in the summer..important we do not end up in the third tier europe. Blood the future.......result irrevelant to us....