The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 80 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody fancy a punt on Sainte Maximin?

ASM is probably somewhere in between a young Ronaldo and a young Adama Traore. Given Traore has finally managed to find a club that suits him, as much as I think he’s a tad overrated, if ASM progresses to be somewhere in between the two then he’ll be a very good player.

I think he’d improve the starting XI even if he has to work on his end product a bit, but I think he’d cost a fortune and might hold out for a top 4 club to come in for him.

I don’t think we need a “statement” signing, rather we just need to make the right signings. Quality players in the positions needed, they don’t need to be big names etc they just have to be good enough. If those two go hand in hand then great but it’s about substance over style

It does look nailed on Tammy to Spurs.

I do have doubts about that happening, if for no other reason than, the man he'd be replacing, acknowledged by all pundits as being the best English centre-forward in the league for years, wants to leave because he cannot see them winning anything of note.

I don’t think we need a “statement” signing, rather we just need to make the right signings. Quality players in the positions needed, they don’t need to be big names etc they just have to be good enough. If those two go hand in hand then great but it’s about substance over style

So you think we should get Haaland then?

Yep. What the others have said about Sainte-Maximin.

Always injured as well. No thanks , not an improvement on what we have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.