Royal Family | Page 30 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whereas it really isn't very British! It is just rude. I would just be thinking, if you don't like it Harry, off you trot... (but I would use a different word to trot)

It isn't the best way to embed yourself in a new culture, calling one of the foundations to that culture, bonkers - whether it is or not.

I don't know if you know this, but most Americans ARE rude and extremely uncultured, not to mention bonkers.

It's quite American to go to a new country and spout off your opinions. Hell, most Americans have never been to another country and still have no issues spouting off their opinions and how they would be a better place if they were more like 'merica.

Yep I agree there, I spent a lot of time in the Marriot hotel in Munich and you could always hear the American voices over everybody else The Germans and Brits quite reserved.

What a monumental waste of resources.
Agree, however it now emerges that the BBC in the full knowledge of what Bashir had done rehired him in 2016, where he has been their "religious affairs editor", no less.
A job you would think for someone of a certain moral standing.
He only left this month when he was made aware of the reports findings.
As said before this is the national broadcaster we all have to fund.
BBC said in an interview tonight the findings are a slap in the face for those that fund the service, and reflects badly on their integrity.

I don't know if you know this, but most Americans ARE rude and extremely uncultured, not to mention bonkers.

I don’t find Americans that rude actually, but as ‘57 says, they do this thing where they have to be heard. If an American is on a train they seem to like talking loudly. Canadians are worse though at wanting to be heard I find

So the fact that the BBC and Martin Bashir lied to get an interview made Diana start shagging the son of the Harrods owner , go on holiday, fly to Paris get in a car with a pissed up chauffeur, not wear a seat belt and crash into another car / concrete pillar in a tunnel while fleeing paparazzi.
:hmmm:

So the fact that the BBC and Martin Bashir lied to get an interview made Diana start shagging the son of the Harrods owner , go on holiday, fly to Paris get in a car with a pissed up chauffeur, not wear a seat belt and crash into another car / concrete pillar in a tunnel while fleeing paparazzi.
:hmmm:

I think she must have had a premonition of what that awful Bashir was going to do which made her shag all those other blokes before the interview too.

I think she must have had a premonition of what that awful Bashir was going to do which made her shag all those other blokes before the interview too.
You might just have guessed from the tone of my post, that I dont really give a fuck about Dianna or Bashir, but hate the BBC and its rotten licence tax with a passion.

The BBC is not fit for purpose and has not been for a very long time. They have I player but despite the fact that people pay the license fee they still have to sign in to get it thus excluding 100s of thousands of people such as the elderly who have no access to the internet. They pay extortionate money to so called celebs whilst showing repeat after repeat of the likes of dads army etc. They have news readers on £200k a year who are just not up to the job. The whole org in my opinion is corrupt from top to bottom and the sooner they give me the choice as to whether I want it or not the better. They should call it the VBBC, The Very Bad Broadcasting corporation.

My view on recent events in one post. It maybe long but that's normal for me

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Anyone who thinks that Harry would not be left with M.H problems has clearly no understanding of M.H though I don't think that anyone on here disses mental health. This is a copy from what I have put on my Facebook hence

Some may question why he has to speak in public. Simple: to take away the stigma which he can do much to help.

Anyone who is uncomfortable with that, it's their problem to look at, not there's.

Nobody is perfect. No family is. Harry puts no blame on his family. He simple says that what was passed on through the generations.

His responsibility he puts mainly with the media. Every few generations someone comes along who dares to be different and break the cycle of family dysfunction thus giving healing for the generations on.

I know that to be true from my own story which I am so glad wasn't played out in the media

Those uncomfortable with him sharing his story in the media in a controlled way by H & M should remember that they didn't care when they were lapping up all the gossip about them. Yet think they shouldn't be doing this

Remember before you start saying about poor Charles he went on the world wide media in June 1994, complained about his childhood and told the world he was cheating with Camilla

As for Diana I know most on here aren't bothered by her however she did have mental health issues. A vulnerable young girl in a position of not being able to get out of the marriage once in was announced, who wanted to get out of the wedding but couldn't. Apparently Charles also wanted too but was told he couldn't too.

Charles to be balanced having to marry suitable stock for breeding. He claimed he restarted his affair. From all I have read he didn't finish it.

Diana, unloved and struggling to cope with the way the firm worked, mental health was affected and looked elsewhere for love which led to quite a few affairs.

You men (not personal) take that from a male perspective. From a female perspective I get it. She was desperately seeking love, reassurance and was a very lonely isolated woman whose own childhood had not been good either.

Having mental health issues which were totally unmanaged before I left the ex and then, for sometime after due to whole of life story I get what she was doing

As for the waste as some call it it is all part of the catalogue of what happened that led to Diana death

It's called "The sins of the forefathers being passed down the generations"

Harry said “I used to drink a weeks worth on a Friday or Saturday night... because I was trying to hide something.”

Oh fuck off Harry, we all did that in our twenties. I did it Friday and Saturday, it’s called binge drinking. And perhaps sometimes other things made it’s way into our bodies too.

My view on recent events in one post. It maybe long but that's normal for me

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Anyone who thinks that Harry would not be left with M.H problems has clearly no understanding of M.H though I don't think that anyone on here disses mental health. This is a copy from what I have put on my Facebook hence

Some may question why he has to speak in public. Simple: to take away the stigma which he can do much to help.

I dislike the Royal Family because I just its silly in this day and age. I only really bother with the Harry stuff because he gets bashed online and twitter by "red pill" lads with big followings.

They look at Harry as some limp-handed, wimp who is being controlled by his black wife. It resonates with me because some people who I thought were my friends really changed when my GF came into my life. My own self-image issues came into play and I felt weak as a man due to my own mental health problems at the time.

Now I look at Harry and I see all this ridiculous shit about him being weak, a shell of a man, soft, a simp and completely controlled by his black wife. My GF really helped me get through my bullshit and I see a man who was big enough to confront his own issues like I have. And big enough to let his walls down and take advice from his wife.

My view is she shifted his perspective entirely and flipped his world on its head. I fully believe she pointed out some really wrong things in his life and showed him how fucked up some things were. And that he didn't need to live the life he was living, that there was a way out and he should be brave enough to take it.

With that said theres way more to her than meets the eye and she brings her own baggage to the chaos.

Harry said “I used to drink a weeks worth on a Friday or Saturday night... because I was trying to hide something.”

Oh fuck off Harry, we all did that in our twenties. I did it Friday and Saturday, it’s called binge drinking. And perhaps sometimes other things made it’s way into our bodies too.
1621624986946.png

I thought he had a very good point about consoling people who'd never even met his mother whilst he was supposed to stay straight laced and bottle it.

I also doubt he meant being on the piss with the lads, more sitting home alone trying to deal.

I thought he had a very good point about consoling people who'd never even met his mother whilst he was supposed to stay straight laced and bottle it.

I also doubt he meant being on the piss with the lads, more sitting home alone trying to deal.

I didn’t hear the whole thing, and I do - as I’ve said before I’m sure - have a lot of sympathy with Harry for what he went through. Losing a mother in your mid teens is probably the worst age for that to happen as a young male (I can only comment on males). It’s not his fault what he was born into, and he wants out and I can live with that.

My issue is I just don’t think he’s doing it gracefully, which would’ve been the classy way. It’s petulant, spoilt, brattish, attention seeking. His father - who I have no particular opinion of - was born into it also, so the attack on him recently just a few weeks after the death of his dad, for me was poor form. He could’ve probably come to an arrangement where he stepped aside, and played “keeping the royal tight” card, but been able to live of his fathers real estate wealth who owns half the land from the south midlands to the south west.

I just wish Harry and Meghan would leave gracefully to enjoy heir life but they keep coming up on the news bulletins.

I haven't either, but it sounded like you were referencing the bit I had heard and my reading was totally different was all.

I just see it as him having his time in control now but agree. plenty of ill timed steps given the wider picture. If he's even half right on things, he'd never agree the 'tight line' as that's what he's rallying against the most really.

Whatever way he's going about it and whatever miss steps he's making, he's showing the Family up for what it is and the outdated, entitled nature is what most of us had thought for a long time - I just assumed they would be a bit more normal behind closed doors but it appears not.

I didn’t hear the whole thing, and I do - as I’ve said before I’m sure - have a lot of sympathy with Harry for what he went through. Losing a mother in your mid teens is probably the worst age for that to happen as a young male (I can only comment on males). It’s not his fault what he was born into, and he wants out and I can live with that.

My issue is I just don’t think he’s doing it gracefully, which would’ve been the classy way. It’s petulant, spoilt, brattish, attention seeking. His father - who I have no particular opinion of - was born into it also, so the attack on him recently just a few weeks after the death of his dad, for me was poor form. He could’ve probably come to an arrangement where he stepped aside, and played “keeping the royal tight” card, but been able to live of his fathers real estate wealth who owns half the land from the south midlands to the south west.

I just wish Harry and Meghan would leave gracefully to enjoy heir life but they keep coming up on the news bulletins.

Harry wasn't even 13 when his mom died. I know he was just under 13 so maybe i'm splitting hairs.

His birthday is 15th September 1984. His Mom died on 31st August 1997.

It was William who was mid teens whose birthday is 21st June 1982 and was just 15 when he mom died.

Harry was still a child: horrific for both of them. I still tear up when I see Harry walking behind his mom carriage. It was child abuse the media goaded them into

Status
Not open for further replies.