Royal Family | Page 29 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that clown Harry has now upset the yanks by criticising the American constitution.
The first amendment they used to slag off the Royal family and the UK he describes as bonkers, and there is no quicker way to piss off the Americans than going there and lectureing them about what is wrong with their country.
He is now being reminded that the US is a free country, and people can leave if they dont like it.

Last edited:
Surely anyone with any sense would know you don't go to another country and criticise so publicly, especially so quickly.

I do think they have gone above and beyond with this victim thing now and as it is during a pandemic, and with his family going through the grieving process, it all seems very second rate.

He was saying the other day that he wants to let their kids do what they weren't allowed to. He said they weren't allowed to ride bikes, so one of the papers got a photo of him and William on bikes.

Very silly.

Oh, found it

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...n-markle-interview-prince-charles-sandringham

Have Brits not learned over the years, going to America and telling them what to do just isn’t going to get you anywhere?

I also saw calls for him to give up his title. After his little tantrum against his father, who has only recently buried his father, I completely agree they should lose all the titles they seem keen to keep for personal financial reasons probably.

If he hates the goldfish bowl and institution, wouldn’t the titles be the first thing you’d want to lose anyway?

Have Brits not learned over the years, going to America and telling them what to do just isn’t going to get you anywhere?

I also saw calls for him to give up his title. After his little tantrum against his father, who has only recently buried his father, I completely agree they should lose all the titles they seem keen to keep for personal financial reasons probably.

If he hates the goldfish bowl and institution, wouldn’t the titles be the first thing you’d want to lose anyway?
Yep, no doubt he already has enough money to live a normal life without having to get a normal job.
Just disappear off out into the American wilderness and live in a hut in the woods, shave that ginger bounce and wear cowboy boots, jeans and a stetson, drop the Accent and jobs a good un

Some reports say his deal with Netflix is worth up to £100m and that is trading of his name.

They are starting to look very silly, very stroppy, extremely hypocritical and totally out of step with the times (pandemic and war going on)

In their desperate quest for anonymity Harry has done a major podcast!

Attacking the 1st amendment, great move!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...rkle-duke-of-sussex-latest-news-update-attack

The article seems to have all the right wingers up in arms, which is interesting.

I thought he was taken out of context a little tbh but I also read the initial thing thru Pierce Morgans lens so I naturally took the gingers side. We know Pierce is obsessed with Meghan.

An interview Diana, Princess of Wales, gave to the BBC's Panorama programme more than 20 years ago is now the subject of an independent inquiry led by Lord Dyson, a very senior former judge.

The central claim - made by Diana's brother, Earl Spencer - is that Mr Bashir lied to get the interview with Princess Diana.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-57163815
Then again perhaps we should give a shit, because this is the same bent BBC that covered up for that vile paedo Jimmy Saville.
What else has the national broadcaster, who we are all obliged to fund, covered up.

Then again perhaps we should give a shit, because this is the same bent BBC that covered up for that vile paedo Jimmy Saville.
What else has the national broadcaster, who we are all obliged to fund, covered up.
I don't (and never will) give a shit about a 'news story' from almost 30 years ago, particularly one about the Royal Family.

I don't (and never will) give a shit about a 'news story' from almost 30 years ago, particularly one about the Royal Family.
Your choice.
You might though if the news story was about your family, and the national broadcaster was complicit in covering it up.

In their desperate quest for anonymity Harry has done a major podcast!

Attacking the 1st amendment, great move!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...rkle-duke-of-sussex-latest-news-update-attack

The article seems to have all the right wingers up in arms, which is interesting.

I listened to the podcast and didn't have a problem with what he said. The first amendment is freedom of speech after all and I wasn't offended, however I also don't have the annoying hobby that the majority of Americans have, getting offended at everything they don't 100% agree with. Who knows, maybe it's because I'm a ginger too. :shrug:

I listened to the podcast and didn't have a problem with what he said. The first amendment is freedom of speech after all and I wasn't offended, however I also don't have the annoying hobby that the majority of Americans have, getting offended at everything they don't 100% agree with. Who knows, maybe it's because I'm a ginger too. :shrug:

Yeah, and fair enough, but to go to a new country and start on your opinions that quick is a bit cheesy at the very least, but really, pretty rude. Maybe that is how they are both going to progress in life, be rent-a-quotes!

Yeah, and fair enough, but to go to a new country and start on your opinions that quick is a bit cheesy at the very least, but really, pretty rude. Maybe that is how they are both going to progress in life, be rent-a-quotes!

It's quite American to go to a new country and spout off your opinions. Hell, most Americans have never been to another country and still have no issues spouting off their opinions and how they would be a better place if they were more like 'merica.

It's quite American to go to a new country and spout off your opinions. Hell, most Americans have never been to another country and still have no issues spouting off their opinions and how they would be a better place if they were more like 'merica.

Whereas it really isn't very British! It is just rude. I would just be thinking, if you don't like it Harry, off you trot... (but I would use a different word to trot)

It isn't the best way to embed yourself in a new culture, calling one of the foundations to that culture, bonkers - whether it is or not.

An interview Diana, Princess of Wales, gave to the BBC's Panorama programme more than 20 years ago is now the subject of an independent inquiry led by Lord Dyson, a very senior former judge.

The central claim - made by Diana's brother, Earl Spencer - is that Mr Bashir lied to get the interview with Princess Diana.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-57163815
What a monumental waste of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.