Great Britain | Page 3 | Vital Football

Great Britain

Well if the Guardian says it must be true ! (and you tell me not to believe what I read and you read the Guardian you must be joking) I fail to see what your lectures have to do with my original post on the Woke brigade.

Well if the Guardian says it must be true ! (and you tell me not to believe what I read and you read the Guardian you must be joking) I fail to see what your lectures have to do with my original post on the Woke brigade.

:clown::clown::toot::silly::silly:

You were bemoaning the state of wokeness in our "once great " country. I was merely pointing out that there were far worse things to be worried about.

PS Neither of us know the context of the announcement on the train. Perhaps there had already been some interaction between the train guard and the transgender passenger? I am not in possession of the facts so would hesitate to rush to judgement.

A lot of Woke people in this country of ours half of them do not know whether it is Easter or Christmas...A lot wearing the Kings clothes as well they are living the fairy tale ....

Last edited:
Kings? You are seeing the Emperor's new clothes on the Government .:silly: Woke is just a reactionary jibe at folk who try to show polite consideration for others.

Kings? You are seeing the Emperor's new clothes on the Government .:silly: Woke is just a reactionary jibe at folk who try to show polite consideration for others.
No Woke are usually looking to cause trouble where non previously existed I.e trouble makers ..

Woke is a term that refers to awareness of issues that concern social justice and racial justice. It is sometimes used in the African-American Vernacular English expression stay woke.

I'd say trouble has always existed when it comes to racism...

Woke is a term that refers to awareness of issues that concern social justice and racial justice. It is sometimes used in the African-American Vernacular English expression stay woke.

I'd say trouble has always existed when it comes to racism...
Rhubarb,

Good and bad in all races and I judge players on their performance not colour...No one has the need to take the knee in my view ...I do not support Politics in sport or racism in any form .....

The Tories really are the Nasty Party. Trying to offload unneeded PPE now as part of the already reduced Aid budget. Disgraceful when you consider how their cronies have milked the pandemic. The Good Law project exposed more cronyism and utter incompetence in The High Court today.

The Tories really are the Nasty Party. Trying to offload unneeded PPE now as part of the already reduced Aid budget. Disgraceful when you consider how their cronies have milked the pandemic. The Good Law project exposed more cronyism and utter incompetence in The High Court today.
Let him/her (woke)throw the first stone if you are without sin.Power corrupts in all walks of life in Politics Business and Union Barons.

We should not accept corrupt behaviour in public office and if you do, you are part of the problem.
I would have thought that obvious.......
You know prior to local Government reorganisation in 74 ( pre E.C.) you could accept an higher tender providing it kept British workers in jobs.We had two cotton mills so all work gear made locally..L.C.C.bought Vehicles made in the U.K. afterward it was made illegal....