Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 38 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Well Roger's has got that monkey off his back.

Fair play to the foxes. Goes to show having one of the best training facilities and stadium really means Jack shit.

They have won 2 trophies we can only dream of.
I don't know if we are still interested in him but you have to wonder why he would give up Leicester to come here right now.

Really strong squad of players, mostly young, so still plenty of scope for improvement.
Seemingly united and happy dressing room. No 'I'm more important than the rest of you' characters.
Great scouting system and transfer strategy.
Relatively wealthy owners.
Alignment from top to the bottom of the club.

We could probably offer him a bigger salary but Leicester could just as easily push the boat out to keep him.

I like this quote from Rodgers

"We pressed the game really well, took them to the side of the field we wanted to, and when we had the ball we showed courage with it."

That's what I'd like our new manager to encourage - courage with the ball.

I thought Tuchel was a bit ungracious calling Tielemans' goal lucky.

I don't know if we are still interested in him but you have to wonder why he would give up Leicester to come here right now.

Really strong squad of players, mostly young, so still plenty of scope for improvement.
Seemingly united and happy dressing room. No 'I'm more important than the rest of you' characters.

We could probably offer him a bigger salary but Leicester could just as easily push the boat out to keep him.

I'm not sure what his deal is but I'm sure he will get a pay rise after this season.

CL football looks likely and a FA Cup to go with it is a brilliant season.

I wouldn't go anywhere near us with Levy at the helm.

We should all be very wary of Leicester going forward .
They are very well run , have a lot a good young players , a few weren’t playing yesterday , and have a good transfer policy .

They don’t mind selling and bringing others in .
Kante , Chilwell , Mahrez, Drinkwater , Maguire ......... (was he at Leicester? ) , continually refreshing
. They have a shrewd background staff .
And now have winners in the team .

They are very well run , have a lot a good young players , a few weren’t playing yesterday , and have a good transfer policy .

Kante , Chilwell , Mahrez, Drinkwater , Maguire ......... (was he at Leicester? ) , continually refreshing
They're not the only ones Walty. Both the Spammers & Leeds are improving by leaps & bounds, so even if we were to turn our fortunes around, that top six could very well become a very conjested top eight.

I'm all for it tbh. This is the best competition in the world where no one team can fully exert their dominance over another. It's an approach where others should be learning to follow rather than change. After all isn't that why there was such a public outcry over the prospect of the breakaway ESL?

So tomorrow we are fcuked....West Ham dropped 2 points at Brighton this evening so a win tomorrow would have us above them on superior goal difference.....guess what will happen!

Spursey here we come....
Haha Greavsie was thinking the same at the final whistle of Seagulls v Wham last night.
Must admit though I was admiring Potters lads and the way he has em playing.

You could tell just by the celebrations last night on the pitch there is no way he is leaving Leicester for anybody .

Totally agree with your posts above Walthy. Enough evidence to suggest it would be a big mistake to come to Spurs as we only have a 62K stadium and the best training ground in the world to offer.....shame about the squad and the set up!

However, to throw caution to the wind....

Remember a guy named Ranieri. The celebrations were just as emphatic with BMW's gifted to every player by the owner!. Alas, next season they were teetering with relegation and Ranieri was history!

Totally agree with your posts above Walthy. Enough evidence to suggest it would be a big mistake to come to Spurs as we only have a 62K stadium and the best training ground in the world to offer.....shame about the squad and the set up!

However, to throw caution to the wind....

Remember a guy named Ranieri. The celebrations were just as emphatic with BMW's gifted to every player by the owner!. Alas, next season they were teetering with relegation and Ranieri was history!
I agree with that as well CS but they didn’t hesitate to get rid and refresh .