The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 70 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Madison lad seems to have stalled a bit, perhaps we should take him off their hands and revitalise his flagging career.

Buendia -£30m
Abraham - £35m
Tuanzebe - £25m
Mumin - £10m

That's the £100m budget spent!

There you go - job done. This Director of Recruitment is a doddle.

I think if we spent more than half of our budget on Tuanzebe and Abraham I'd be pretty underwhelmed to put it mildly.

I do follow my share of South American football (Copa America, Libertadores) so I've actually see him a couple of times. He seemed decent enough and has a great record in Brazil but I have no idea whether any of that would really translate to this level.

He's very small and technical and can play across the front three in attacking midfield positions.

Apparently Deano’s excited so we should be excited, 400m it is then.

————————Haaland————————
Mbappe———-—Grealish————-Sancho

Reality, probably an overpriced Brooks, Cantewell or McNeill

Hoping we aim better and more experienced, I’m even starting to think we need to aim bigger than Abraham if we’re sticking him up front by himself.

Decent stats for the guy tbf.

Giorgian de Arracaeta is a 26 yrs old, Uruguayan International midfielder, scored 30 goals and 36 assists in 90 appearances for Flamengo, and it's a decent enough league too.

Could be interesting.

Yep Lange has apparently sacked a couple of our scouts, as they are old school go and watch matches rather than look up stats on a PC game.
It really worries me but I guess it is a starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.