Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Page 12 | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

I stood on the South Common for the Newcastle friendly many years ago as I couldn't afford a ticket. There wasn't much atmosphere up there and the view was a bit limited, but at least me and Sigiriya junior got to see the game (well, at least half of it. You can only see part of the pitch from up there). When we played Man City at home in the league I couldn't afford to go then either, so I had to put up with peering through the gaps in the security gates with a couple of other hardy soles. When life gets that tough it stops you worring about a little thing like which seat you end up in. Just being there is what counts.

Re the Man city game, same situation for me although whilst I was slowly sipping a half pint in the green dragon waisting time for a bus a few man city supporters came in, got chatting etc. Wonder what they were saying after the game...

Usually great to see or hear Clive. The fellow unfortunate ones will know what I mean😡

Yes nice touch to get a message from Clive. Obviously gutted not to be there on Wednesday, but on the plus side I can smoke and drink in my front room! Guaranteed my final ticket now - see you at Wembley!

That's a shame. Out of interest, and picking up on a previous post, did you apply for one ticket, or more than one?
Went for single ticket .I couldn't crew up as planned with our Kid something to do with him being designated carer for his Lad?

No ticket for me, two in my application. Seems quite a few missed out, I'm surprised didn't think many would as kick off time, travelling and restrictions would put quite a few off, that's the attraction of watching the imps I guess.

No ticket for me. I appreciate the message of commiseration from Clive. I will feel the joys and pains of those who are there. Whether there or not:UTI and give them a cheer from me!