Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Page 7 | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

For those who are lucky enough to attend the play off, I believe face masks must be worn throughout the game which will make the ’singing section’ less than effective. So maybe to encourage something of an atmosphere, any enterprising business types amongst you might make a tidy profit flogging rattles and air horns pre match. Any other ideas regarding creating an atmosphere?
Me and my mate were talking about the old wooden rattles the other day. He seemed to think they got banned ??

Just thinking if this is a unique situation for us?
I’ve joined queues for tickets and been waiting for online window to open but to have an actual ballot I don’t remember doing this before,

I will be laying slabs for my greenhouse but my phone will be in my pocket and I will be hoping that Outlook treats it as a 'focused' email

Just thinking if this is a unique situation for us?
I’ve joined queues for tickets and been waiting for online window to open but to have an actual ballot I don’t remember doing this before,

Because our previous ticketing systems simply couldn't cope with it...

Definitely getting to me. Mobile just rung with one of those weird numbers. Normally just block without answering but I answered in case it was Ticketmaster !

Definitely getting to me. Mobile just rung with one of those weird numbers. Normally just block without answering but I answered in case it was Ticketmaster !
I always answer them. Machine message I let run to the end until it hangs up before blocking to max their phone charges. Person, I keep them talking as long as possible until they give up, to max out their phone charges, before blocking.

I've been to several games this season and it has been nice and peaceful at Sincil Bank without you rowdy lot. Those who are going on Wednesday, can you keep the noise down please. Thanks ever so much.