The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 34 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

You are arguing with someone who said Davies is useless or something to that effect because he did not score against Man City 🤣
I said Davis was shit against Man City and clearly wasn't the solution to all our problems. Both of which are true.

Moved from the DS Thread - please try and keep the DS Thread for DS stuff and individual player stuff to their own threads. Thanks.

Big chance for Keinan on Thursday.
I agree Sir Den and it would put to bed once and for all the debate of whether Keinan can lead the line. The Everton CB are not entirely brilliant with Mina and Keane and he could certainly ruffle a few feathers in there.
Having said that it is likely to be El Ghazi as CF and with (hopefully) Jack back, 5 in Midfield like at times last season after Wesley was sidelined.

I agree Sir Den and it would put to bed once and for all the debate of whether Keinan can lead the line. The Everton CB are not entirely brilliant with Mina and Keane and he could certainly ruffle a few feathers in there.
Having said that it is likely to be El Ghazi as CF and with (hopefully) Jack back, 5 in Midfield like at times last season after Wesley was sidelined.

If El Ghazi plays up front and Keinan is on the bench Thursday, then I would guess he will be off in the Summer. He's waited all season for his chance and now he's finally got it. This is of course, as long as he doesnt injure himself in training this week - it must be his longest run without an injury in 3 years

Despite his physical qualities I can't see him making it at this level. Move him on in the summer, sign someone to challenge Watkins and Wesley.

I thought he had a half decent first half, he was linking up the play well. But second half he had lost all his steam and then his touch was all over the shop. Players can’t read the game with him because you don’t know whether he’s going to pass it in front, behind, long or short, that’s if he controls it.

Factoring in the inevitable injuries it doesn’t seem worth pursuing with him really.