Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Page 5 | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

sorted thanks needed to reset password for some reason - in the draw at least
Pleased to hear it. I wonder what will happen if someone who has you networked now decides to submit on your behalf without knowing you are sorted/in. Judging by the way applying for my own network progressed it looks like the system may be clever enough to know you applied already.

For those who are lucky enough to attend the play off, I believe face masks must be worn throughout the game which will make the ’singing section’ less than effective. So maybe to encourage something of an atmosphere, any enterprising business types amongst you might make a tidy profit flogging rattles and air horns pre match. Any other ideas regarding creating an atmosphere?

For those who are lucky enough to attend the play off, I believe face masks must be worn throughout the game which will make the ’singing section’ less than effective. So maybe to encourage something of an atmosphere, any enterprising business types amongst you might make a tidy profit flogging rattles and air horns pre match. Any other ideas regarding creating an atmosphere?
This week I 'a been mostly eatin' curry, sprouts and baked beans

Very quick and easy system to use. (Hopefully its the first and last ballot we ever have to have)

At least I'm in the hat and have a chance of getting a couple of tickets.

Assuming this hasn't already been posted, a video on how it will run should you be lucky enough to be drawn in the ballot...

Vuvuzelas

Never unwelcome