Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture | Vital Football

Imps To Hold Ticketing Ballot Ahead of Sunderland Play-Off Fixture

Relieved I can group my 'networked' ST holders since brother still not yet got his log-in restored.

3145 is about as good a we could've hoped for I think. How many 20/21 season ticket holders are there? 4100ish? You'd think most who want one will get one.

So if it’s a group entry of 6, does one person enter with all the names? Or could you theoretically enter the group 6 times?

So if it’s a group entry of 6, does one person enter with all the names? Or could you theoretically enter the group 6 times?
"You will be able to add up to six eligible friends/family when applying for the ballot. A group application will be treated as a single entry, with all group members either being successful or unsuccessful. Groups will not be split."

One thing is for sure, if I get a ticket and my son doesn't, then I'll give it back. If he gets one and I don't, he'll give his back. We either travel the 65 miles together or we don't go. Simple.

3145 is about as good a we could've hoped for I think. How many 20/21 season ticket holders are there? 4100ish? You'd think most who want one will get one.

Will be just like the the old days.

Never been more excited for a lottery.

Not seeing anything about the ballot when I log in to my account :confused:

"The ballot will open at 12 noon on Wednesday 12th May 2021 and close at 12 noon on Friday 14th May 2021. The ballot will be drawn on Friday afternoon."

One thing is for sure, if I get a ticket and my son doesn't, then I'll give it back. If he gets one and I don't, he'll give his back. We either travel the 65 miles together or we don't go. Simple.
So network your accounts and generate a single ballot entry. You'll get 2 tickets or none, no need to complicate things with returns.

So network your accounts and generate a single ballot entry. You'll get 2 tickets or none, no need to complicate things with returns.

Thanks, but could you please explain how to do that? We already have a problem in that for many years I have paid for both season tickets but now I cannot do so as easily as I used to be able to because we are treated as separate individuals.

"The ballot will open at 12 noon on Wednesday 12th May 2021 and close at 12 noon on Friday 14th May 2021. The ballot will be drawn on Friday afternoon."

Right, my bad. The excitement of potentially going to a game has clouded my brain.