Sex Scandal Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

His latest prog on TV has been pulled today as well, so this is going to run for a bit.

Tough one for them, but this looks unfair on those who have watched it, the other actors and also, does this not suggest guilty before even investigated properly. Rhetorical question, I think it does.

If I was ITV, I would have probably moved it from prime time but still aired it.

Must admit they were my first thoughts. Unless I've missed something there isn't a formal investigation here yet, complaints have only gone in 'industry' style, I don't believe anyone has yet even gone to the Police.

I see an actress friend has now come out and said the whole thing is made up because he is black.

If he’s done something illegal then fair enough he gets charged. But let’s hear the evidence first.

I really think we’re heading into dangerous territory now as men. If I was still in my early 20’s going out and if lucky coming home with someone else both a bit worse for wear, I’d be a lot more cautious than I was back then with consent and that sort of thing. You can see a lot of situations where there are retrospective claims and charges against ordinary people, I read a headline the other day saying over 50% of women have been sexually groped by their partners. It’s going to become a mad world for all this.

An example of a pathological victim. Hasn't Clarke also played the race card with respect to this as well today?

Not that I've seen, but sounds like he's released another statement or something since I was last on.

Seems the Bafta win was the rallying point here, but the claims originally sent to Bafta were all anonymous or 3rd party hearsay?

If he’s done something illegal then fair enough he gets charged. But let’s hear the evidence first.

I really think we’re heading into dangerous territory now as men. If I was still in my early 20’s going out and if lucky coming home with someone else both a bit worse for wear, I’d be a lot more cautious than I was back then with consent and that sort of thing. You can see a lot of situations where there are retrospective claims and charges against ordinary people, I read a headline the other day saying over 50% of women have been sexually groped by their partners. It’s going to become a mad world for all this.
Yes, I always thought you were innocent until proven guilty but it seems not these days.
Total over reation by ITV but they have relented and put it on the ITV hub now I believe

Yes, I always thought you were innocent until proven guilty but it seems not these days.
Total over reation by ITV but they have relented and put it on the ITV hub now I believe

They've claimed that was always the plan but methinks it might be a climbdown as it wasn't said originally (unless I missed it)- surely there are 'customers' of ITV out there that don't use the hub?

If it was yet to go to air or maybe 1 ep in, I could more understand the decision as a pause to see what happens to be honest.

He has however said a few daft things on social media over the years that are now being looked into to criticise him without much context, so that'll sway some who don't look deeper. Not that I'm not saying he shouldn't have kept his mouth shut, and maybe my bias here but what I looked into I get the uncouth point he seemed to be trying to make (but very badly).

There's also a bit of irony here given his tweets about Mylene Klass and then actresses he's come across who (in his opinion) wanted to sleep their way to success - given where he now finds himself. Although in fairness, he also falls foul of the very thing he threw at Klass in terms of not naming names.

Last edited:
Oh and again folks, as an early here. If this does eventually progress to the Police and there are any charges brought - remember we stop debating and speculating at that point.

:thumbup:

They've claimed that was always the plan but methinks it might be a climbdown as it wasn't said originally (unless I missed it)- surely there are 'customers' of ITV out there that don't use the hub?

Yes, I imagine it's those with just a TV and no internet?

Yes, I imagine it's those with just a TV and no internet?

I've used BBC iplayer maybe twice in a decade, I hate watching things on line with the sound etc. Never even used the hub or any of the others. But it's not just computer based, I imagine a good number of folks never venture into catch up/on demand on their TV either as just watch/record live.

I do agree with this bit though. Agreeing with you is weird - this bottle of red must be a higher % than I thought :lol:

Piss head!

200w.gif

Game of Thrones actress Esmé Bianco has sued singer Marilyn Manson, alleging sexual assault and battery.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56951794

Ms Bianco says she met the rocker in 2005. The lawsuit says that in February 2009, he invited her to Los Angeles to film a music video. But when Ms Bianco arrived she says she found she was expected to stay at his home and there was no film crew. The plaintiff alleges she was deprived of food and sleep and given drugs and alcohol during her four-day stay.
"Perhaps most horrifyingly," the lawsuit continues, "Mr Warner locked Ms Bianco in the bedroom, tied her to a prayer kneeler, and beat her with a whip that Mr Warner said was utilised by the Nazis. He also electrocuted her."
The legal action says they began a consensual sexual relationship in May 2009 and maintained a long-distance relationship until 2011.

Filed in the US but let's play safe folks.

:hmmm:however wrong that sounds above, there are psych explanations to cover it. This one will get messy in my humble.

Game of Thrones actress Esmé Bianco has sued singer Marilyn Manson, alleging sexual assault and battery.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56951794

Ms Bianco says she met the rocker in 2005. The lawsuit says that in February 2009, he invited her to Los Angeles to film a music video. But when Ms Bianco arrived she says she found she was expected to stay at his home and there was no film crew. The plaintiff alleges she was deprived of food and sleep and given drugs and alcohol during her four-day stay.
"Perhaps most horrifyingly," the lawsuit continues, "Mr Warner locked Ms Bianco in the bedroom, tied her to a prayer kneeler, and beat her with a whip that Mr Warner said was utilised by the Nazis. He also electrocuted her."
The legal action says they began a consensual sexual relationship in May 2009 and maintained a long-distance relationship until 2011.

Filed in the US but let's play safe folks.

:hmmm:however wrong that sounds above, there are psych explanations to cover it. This one will get messy in my humble.

So they had some wild, perverted sex, and then proceeded to date for two years, even though she’s claiming sexual assault?

Anyway, they should both be arrested for the nazi foreplay.