Who Was Your Man of The Match v Burton Albion? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Burton Albion?

Who was your Man of The Match v Burton Albion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGrandles. First 45 he was playing like Bryan Robson in his prime. Second he buckled down and kept the team working hard. Has taken to the Captains armband as if it's been his all season. Magnificent

Been a few weeks since I've been able to type this, but that was a proper team performance and there's several candidates.

McGrandles for me, he's really stepped up as senior midfielder, drove the tempo in the first half and helped manage the game in the second. Those comments that Scotland should be interested aren't so far off the mark.

The defence were superb, TJ as CB has come on leaps and bounds since the shaky Oxford game. Poole showed real commitment in playing after his injuries on Saturday and had his best game in an Imps shirt. Tayo on the other flank showed his improvement in that role and set up the winner.

Everyone else was great.

Everyone had a good game - no man left behind. I've given it to Rogers because I lost count of how many times he got hold of the ball and went past players at will with skill and pace. He had them terrified.

The difference with this performance is that he rarely ran down a blind alley or made the wrong decision.

I’m really not sure. It was a fine team effort. Everyone stood up. Work rate was fantastic, from front to back. No weak links at all.
Edun, McGrandles were exemplary. Eyoma, Poole, Rogers all had great games.
Morton worked his socks off keeping their back four busy and deep. Not a MotM, but a valuable contribution.
I’ve gone McGrandles for his cover in front of the back four and link up play through the middle.

Not a bloody clue, that team tonight was much more than the sum of its parts. Have gone TJ for being utterly composed in defence, marauding very pleasingly and that cracker of a finish.

I’ve gone for Eyoma as he very rarely gets an MoM. To score a winning goal and turn in an impressive defensive performance he was superb. Having said that, the whole of the back four and midfield played superbly and the team as a whole deserve enormous credit 👏

It’s difficult to pick one for all the right reasons with good contributions from everyone. I’ve gone for TJ for the goal but what a wicked cross from Tayo. We seem to be getting back to our best at just the right time

McGrandles and Eyoma both totally professional throughout, and what a goal for TJ , well done.
You could say a good all round team performance.

This is difficult because it was a good performance from everyone without a real stand out. I voted for Jones because thought given lack of football recently he did best compared to expectations.