Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons | Page 27 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons

MK were accident prone. poor passing especially. Once we realised that and gained confidence, we opened them up. 3 good goals for Johnson(2 out of 2 penalties). some positives for sure, and the team are starting to grow. we are building and coming good at the right time.

First 45 was the warm up. Destroyed them in the second 45.
Rogers was superb - out of the seat stuff.
But oh my mk were woeful. Nowhere near the quality of our recent opponents, and got what they deserved, a spanking.

What has happened to palmer’s kicking?

How poor were MK, on a scale of one to ten? The worst side I have seen this season, with the exception of Bradford.

Much needed composure was provided second half and hey presto the goals flowed from The MK mistakes. First time I've seen a team on the beach in early April.

Fantastic confidence booster going into the weekend. Need to keep grounded though as MK are a bit of an outlier in terms of how they play. The 'antidote' to Northampton.

Well done Imps though, great way to get back on track.

I know I get a bit snotty with some posters regarding negativity but this game was a classic example of waiting for the opposition to beat themselves. We were patient and did the right things at the right times .4-0 exceeded my expectations but we were always going to win tonight.I just dislike posters pointing fingers and blaming individual players when frustrated. What a ride folks ,what a ride

Great confidence boost. Clean sheet for the defence, goals and assists for our two match winners, Johnson and Rogers. Think most of them will feel good about themselves after that which is crucial.

As for MK Dons, bizarre, absolutely suicidal. Man City and Bayern Munich wouldn't take the risks they do, it got them into dangerous positions at times but they have nothing up top to capitalise, and league 1 players will always make mistakes if you ask them to play that way for 90 minutes