Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons | Page 26 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons

Loads of teams, pedigree no.

Three permanent teams before us when Newport and man united were both as kids is not loads.

And yeah right he was in and around the man united squad as a kid (albeit for Europa games etc) but he's totally useless. Picked him up from Newport cos he can't attack or defend.

Don't understand our fans desperation for our players to be bad. Bramall got pelters after about two games, one of our best players tonight. Neither been here long. It's genuinely embarrassing. Edun was a total write off at LB three months ago, now an unbelievably consistent player.

Dare I say it Appleton knows what he's doing.

A lot of solid performances tonight.

Edun and McGrandles both halves, with an honourable mention for Bramall.

Johnson and Rogers second half. Morton, Anderson, Walsh and Palmer did nothing wrong.

And for my mind, no-one was particularly bad even if Johnson, Rogers and Poole got a bit of a beating on here for their first-half performances.

Next quiz.............our last hat-trick in the football league before tonight???

I'm thinking Ashley Grimes at Stockport 10 years plus ago
How about last hat-trick for us at this level ?
Unless someone got one in 1998/99 which I can't find details of, I make it John Thomas last day of the 1983/84 season at home to Port Vale in a 3-2 win. Not many Imps saw it though , attendance 1372 !

Three permanent teams before us when Newport and man united were both as kids is not loads.

And yeah right he was in and around the man united squad as a kid (albeit for Europa games etc) but he's totally useless. Picked him up from Newport cos he can't attack or defend.

Don't understand our fans desperation for our players to be bad. Bramall got pelters after about two games, one of our best players tonight. Neither been here long. It's genuinely embarrassing
How many of those teams retained him?

FT. Superb second half, especially from Brennan Johnson 👏. McGrandles and Edun were superb. MK Dons fans can moan all they like and make excuses about us ‘having a rest’ but they got what they deserved - a stuffing. Could have been 6 - 0 (and should have been).