Fulhams result | Vital Football

Fulhams result

I sincerely hope not Pie. For so many years this board has been a place where I find a bit of 'common ground' amongst Toon fans. While we may not agree and this often the case, I enjoy the craic.

For me, this board is quiet because of Ashley's raping of the NUFC brand not to mention the perfect storm of the 'scam-demic' or the corona-virus in it's proper name as in other things seem to have taken a higher prominence.

That said, im fit and well. Everyone I know has been and is fit and well in regards to the pretendy-virus. Just things regarding the thing we all have different attachment in NUFC has been abused to levels that we cant be arsed to comment on.

Without doubt this forum has it's fair share of 'glass half empty' posters (that's putting it politely)

I reckon most old school Newcastle fans are used to having to find the fun in supporting Newcastle but even though we've not won a thing for decades there has still been plenty of fun to be had

Dont get me wrong though, there are plenty of things to moan about but it seems some get so entrenched in their negativity they cant find anything to enjoy

Incessant moaning about players, managers and fans always has me thinking why do you bother? - if supporting Newcastle is constantly just one big disappointment for you, why dont you just turn your back on it?

There are certain posters (on all forums) who come across passionately about the direction the club has gone - Finn is a great example of this - meanwhile there are those who would always find an agenda no matter how well we were doing

I sincerely hope not Pie. For so many years this board has been a place where I find a bit of 'common ground' amongst Toon fans. While we may not agree and this often the case, I enjoy the craic.
I wish I could agree Mc
The place is more like a mackem echo chamber than a Toon sight these days.

Speaking of mackems, I reckon Bruce will go into full defensive mode on Sunday in a desperate and unwise quest for a point.

I hope he proves me wrong !

Without doubt this forum has it's fair share of 'glass half empty' posters (that's putting it politely)

I reckon most old school Newcastle fans are used to having to find the fun in supporting Newcastle but even though we've not won a thing for decades there has still been plenty of fun to be had

Dont get me wrong though, there are plenty of things to moan about but it seems some get so entrenched in their negativity they cant find anything to enjoy

Incessant moaning about players, managers and fans always has me thinking why do you bother? - if supporting Newcastle is constantly just one big disappointment for you, why dont you just turn your back on it?

There are certain posters (on all forums) who come across passionately about the direction the club has gone - Finn is a great example of this - meanwhile there are those who would always find an agenda no matter how well we were doing
Some of my scouse mates would describe this as a 'cracking post lah' and as much as I can't stand the twats, I would have to agree 😁

For me, this board is quiet because of Ashley's raping of the NUFC brand not to mention the perfect storm of the 'scam-demic' or the corona-virus in it's proper name as in other things seem to have taken a higher prominence.

That said, im fit and well. Everyone I know has been and is fit and well in regards to the pretendy-virus. Just things regarding the thing we all have different attachment in NUFC has been abused to levels that we cant be arsed to comment on.
Feeling a tad cynical toony ? 😂

Good news is, Covid has temporarily disappeared.

I enjoy posting on here so I hope people continue to do so. Most have been on here much longer than me I came across it by chance. I also post on another forum there are very few on that. Oh well here’s hoping for at least a point tomorrow. My Fulham friends are extremely despondent after their result last night unlike myself. As London clubs go I prefer Fulham and Palace to the other ‘larger’ so to speak clubs. A lot of the supporters of the likes of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal are knobs full of shit. I guess every club has them including NUFC.

I enjoy posting on here so I hope people continue to do so. Most have been on here much longer than me I came across it by chance. I also post on another forum there are very few on that. Oh well here’s hoping for at least a point tomorrow. My Fulham friends are extremely despondent after their result last night unlike myself. As London clubs go I prefer Fulham and Palace to the other ‘larger’ so to speak clubs. A lot of the supporters of the likes of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal are knobs full of shit. I guess every club has them including NUFC.
Fulham looked toothless without Lookman yesterday SM.
Did any of your mates mention they thought his absence was a major factor in their defeat ?

One bloke just said poor,poor,poor he seemed totally dejected as indeed I would be if it was our lot. Their run in is not the best similar to ours but one game at a time I guess. He did text me after today’s result he appears to have given up. Plenty still to play for in my opinion.

Fulham conceding that equaliser in the 97th minute at Arsenal sees them needing to win 3 out of their last 5 games, just to overtake us. Their last 5 games are home to Burnley and us plus away to Chelsea, Man Utd and Southampton. I doubt there'd be any bookies taking bets on them finishing higher than us now, so that puts extra pressure on Brighton and Burnley.

This makes Fulham v Burnley in a couple of weeks or so, absolutely massive for either side.

Bruce is one lucky fucker mind!

I can't see them surviving now!

I dont see it that way - that's just the way any league works

You accumulate more points than other teams and you finish above them

It could be said he is just as unlucky for having his two best players missing for chunks of the season

I'm do defender of Bruce for the sake of it but it looks like he has us safe with a squad massively dependant on 2 key players

I dont see it that way - that's just the way any league works

You accumulate more points than other teams and you finish above them

It could be said he is just as unlucky for having his two best players missing for chunks of the season

I'm do defender of Bruce for the sake of it but it looks like he has us safe with a squad massively dependant on 2 key players
I can't get my head round why people choose to ignore this very obvious point 🤦‍♂️😂