2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

BJ has not been playing in the 10 role for Lincoln; what makes you think he will play that role for us?
Where do you see BJ playing in our current formation? Would you take Knocks back as a loan or signing? I'm 55/45 in favour, but not sure either way tbh

didnt miss knocky today to be fair, actually we didnt miss any of the lads not in the picture even if they have some ability. Knocky, lolley, freeman, murray *30k a week! even krov. Id be happy to see 2 or 3 young cheaper replacements for them

Of the players we have on loan I would rip your arms off for Garner and would very happily take both Krov and Christie. Freeman and Knock can go back for my money. There will be better options around whether on a permanent or on loan.

I wouldn’t mind Costa from Leeds on loan as he has been deemed surplus.

Of the players we have on loan I would rip your arms off for Garner and would very happily take both Krov and Christie. Freeman and Knock can go back for my money. There will be better options around whether on a permanent or on loan.

I wouldn’t mind Costa from Leeds .
Long way to go for a cappuccino me ol' mocha!

Last edited:
Where do you see BJ playing in our current formation? Would you take Knocks back as a loan or signing? I'm 55/45 in favour, but not sure either way tbh
I wonder if Hughton could try and turn him into a wing back (ie352)if not part of a top 3 in a 4213 formation.

Unfortunately his year out on loan was curtailed by injury in January, and his age means he either moves up from the Academy or moves on; if that report is correct it looks like the latter.

There is far too much talent backing up behind him which means places in the squad are at a premium; that's the harsh reality of life for the kids.

Someone has to make way for the likes of Konate, Saraiva and Josh Barnes, just like they will have to make way for the likes of McDonnell, Back and Sarantis in a year or two's time; they will either break through to the first team squad or be on their bikes.

Unfortunately his year out on loan was curtailed by injury in January, and his age means he either moves up from the Academy or moves on; if that report is correct it looks like the latter.

There is far too much talent backing up behind him which means places in the squad are at a premium; that's the harsh reality of life for the kids.

Someone has to make way for the likes of Konate, Saraiva and Josh Barnes, just like they will have to make way for the likes of McDonnell, Back and Sarantis in a year or two's time; they will either break through to the first team squad or be on their bikes.

I think we only signed him on a 2 year deal, so looking more likely that he will be released - unless CH sees something in pre-season.

Whisper it quietly, but some ITK goss is Stephen Humphrys from Rochdale.

Old girl. Lockdown. Look East or West.