Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

There is more than you on this fans site. Some asking the same questions. Stop trying to police it. ever time some one posts something. 9 times out of ten. You disagree.

Eh? Hold on. It was you making the same old, usual inane statement .... "We don’t really get much of a update on the injured players."

Same as Bicky and Notts, mentioning about not hearing about Joseph, when in fact, they'd just forgotten !

John, you seem to find a reason to whinge about everything. That's why I disagree with you so often.

If I want to "police" the chat on here, well that's what I'll bloody well do. Feel free to whinge about me doing so, but sorry pal, that's free speech for you.
:shrug:

I was talking to other latics fans other day we got on to the subject
And most said what I put up on the forum
And believe that he has or will sign a pre-contract with one of those big clubs
If not already done
I'm not bothered about likes of Lmb this is a football forum where fans can say what other fans are talking about
If Lmb or anyone else don't like the conversation all they need to do is block the person so they can't see what is being said
But what does Lmb always do resorts to childish comments
I won't lower myself to his childish behaviour when he does not like something
What is childish, when I counter the absolute crap you post without one shred of evidence, show us all some proof and I will gladly not post another thing on this board.

I know you know f all about this for a fact.

What is childish, when I counter the absolute crap you post without one shred of evidence, show us all some proof and I will gladly not post another thing on this board.

I know you know f all about this for a fact.
Wish I could just to get rid of you, mind you I can put up with little annoying 2hats like you
Prove this prove that feck me
If you don't like it then put me on block
You really are annoying

Wish I could just to get rid of you, mind you I can put up with little annoying 2hats like you
Prove this prove that feck me
If you don't like it then put me on block
You really are annoying

I treat it as a vocation pulling to bits stuff that is posted on here without any proof, now you have a chance of shutting me up once and for all, prove what you are claiming, or indeed any of the $hit you claim.

I treat it as a vocation pulling to bits stuff that is posted on here without any proof, now you have a chance of shutting me up once and for all, prove what you are claiming, or indeed any of the $hit you claim.
Oh don't get me wrong I'd feckin love to shut you up

Oh don't get me wrong I'd feckin love to shut you up

Do what i do Bicky, ignore him, all the insults, cheap shots all go over my head, its all done deliberate to get a reaction, same as disagreeing for the sake of it.

That said i totally agree with your points on Kyle Joseph, if we were given more updates on his injury then there would be no need for speculation.

Another one off to Liverpool? We've always been a feeder club for them in terms of media staffers, Matt McCann's still there today. Wonder what he thinks of all this Super League shite...

He has not gone to Liverpool, but thanks for yet another of your rants without any knowledge if it is true or not.