Y.C.C.C. Summer cricket thread | Vital Football

Y.C.C.C. Summer cricket thread

tomytony

Vital Champions League
1st day of the season and Yorks play Glamorgan at Headingley.Glamorgan put in to bat 8-1
Joe Root playing for Yorks.
Live stream available.
Come on Yorkshire , let's have a good season

1st day of the season and Yorks play Glamorgan at Headingley.Glamorgan put in to bat 8-1
Joe Root playing for Yorks.
Live stream available.
Come on Yorkshire , let's have a good season
I hope they are wearing name badges :yes:

I can’t believe you’ve only just noticed 👀
Must be that Pineapple that's made Twirls so oblivious Bully.:giggle: Glamorgan 191-7 and our Joe hasn't taken a wicket yet,although he's only bowled one over for 3 runs. 228-7 now.UTB

Last edited:
I can’t believe you’ve only just noticed 👀
when i read the word cricket my little brain shuts down, cause its set to block out useless information irrelevant to my existence . although i like ian flintoff and andrew botham

i once played with a wicket keeper who played in goal for us ,he was fucking useless in our net but one of the best wicket keepers around, go figure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I did both as a youngster Twirls, following on from my grandad who played in goal for Notts County and local league cricket.I packed in both when I started work in hotels as there was no weekends off:mad:
I was (probably) slightly better at football

I did both as a youngster Twirls, following on from my grandad who played in goal for Notts County and local league cricket.I packed in both when I started work in hotels as there was no weekends off:mad:
I was (probably) slightly better at football

Sort us a long overdue hook up somewhere nice mate.:clap:

Yorks 134-5 Our Joe out for 16.Come on the White Rose.UTB
Serene but slow progress Rod until Joe mishit one and skied it as it came off his bat too high
Brother Billy looked to have him LBW 2nd ball to him but not given and no replays on live stream.

ROOT goes to 100 - unfortunately for Yorks it's Billy - with a couple off brother Joe to take him to his 1st ever hundred against his county of birth.

206 to win at Tea TT,will the White Rose have enough overs left to do it? Our Joe out for unlucky 13,erm 29 runs in 2 innings aint gr8 is it,are you going to be blaming Buttler?:giggle: UTB