Slaviska Jokanovic the latest | Page 9 | Vital Football

Slaviska Jokanovic the latest

According to several posters on S2 they are of the opinion Mr Blessing does not meet Governing Body Endorsement criteria. Apparently there would be a lot of red tape to overcome, hopefully our board are fully up on these requirements and do not waste time chasing a target they can't get.

According to several posters on S2 they are of the opinion Mr Blessing does not meet Governing Body Endorsement criteria. Apparently there would be a lot of red tape to overcome, hopefully our board are fully up on these requirements and do not waste time chasing a target they can't get.

Apparently this is true. However, you would hope that if the prince’s lawyers were smart enough for him to get half of United for a fiver, and then buy the various properties via a mortgage lumped upon the club, they should have no problem running rings round the various governing bodies (hopefully).
Perhaps he can organise training and team talks via Zoom! :yes:

Apparently this is true. However, you would hope that if the prince’s lawyers were smart enough for him to get half of United for a fiver, and then buy the various properties via a mortgage lumped upon the club, they should have no problem running rings round the various governing bodies (hopefully).

Maybe his lawyers can, hopefully it can be done quickly, I'll rephrase that it's imperative it's done quickly to be in place for the new season. If he wants to bring his own backroom staff with him that's another hurdle, add his lack of knowledge of the Championship, I'd think it's a gamble rather than a manager who's been and done it. Whichever way the board goes it needs to work from the off.

Oostende play Beerschot on Sunday. That will be an interesting watch. One to see how Oostende set up and play and two see Coulibaly.
Will Blessin and Van Winkel be ironing out the finer points after the game ?.

There's a very detailed account on S2 re our owners input into the Blades. It talks in detail about the finance of the deal to buy the portfolio of property, ie ground,hotel,Shirecliffe and Crookes.

You may need to re think your view of the Prince if you read it.

There's a very detailed account on S2 re our owners input into the Blades. It talks in detail about the finance of the deal to buy the portfolio of property, ie ground,hotel,Shirecliffe and Crookes.

You may need to re think your view of the Prince if you read it.

SBT. I will when he selects, first time, a good manager and he backs that manager.
Seems you have already made up your mind.

SBT. I will when he selects, first time, a good manager and he backs that manager.
Seems you have already made up your mind.

I tend to do that when I'm satisfied as to the validity of a situation.
One of my favourites is the sun rises in the east and Chris Wilder hasn't challenged a single word the Prince said in his interview. The interview took place some days before it was broadcast specifically to afford him that opportunity.

One of my favourites is the sun rises in the east and Chris Wilder hasn't challenged a single word the Prince said in his interview. The interview took place some days before it was broadcast specifically to afford him that opportunity.
He can’t he’s under a confidentiality agreement wit keeps telling everyone this on twitter

He can’t he’s under a confidentiality agreement wit keeps telling everyone this on twitter

Well Witt would wouldn't he. Confidentiality works both ways. I've spent half an hour trying to find the thread. Can't remember the name of the specific poster who puts up figures for all the money the Prince has put in and how the property purchases were done. If I find a link I'll obviously post it.

SBT, but what if he signed an agreement not to blab? Or do you think he's brigning out a book?
As I said before I hope you have settled on him as our man correctly and that I'm wrong.

SBT, but what if he signed an agreement not to blab? Or do you think he's brigning out a book?
As I said before I hope you have settled on him as our man correctly and that I'm wrong.

None of us know a manager will be successful Chips. Unless money is absolutely no problem you're taking a chance. Even the best managers in the world have bad spells.
From what I've read about Blessin and listening to him speak I would prefer him over yet another British bang average uninspiring dullard. Time as always will give us an answer. It will be accurate as it will be based on cold hard facts. Just as Wilders brilliance was based on cold hard facts as was his last disastrous year.

None of us know a manager will be successful Chips. Unless money is absolutely no problem you're taking a chance. Even the best managers in the world have bad spells.
From what I've read about Blessin and listening to him speak I would prefer him over yet another British bang average uninspiring dullard. Time as always will give us an answer. It will be accurate as it will be based on cold hard facts. Just as Wilders brilliance was based on cold hard facts as was his last disastrous year.

I totally agree that it's a lottery but many on here blamed the last owner for bad manager selections even though there is never a guarantee.

I like the look of Blessin but some might not like that he sometimes uses 352.

I totally agree that it's a lottery but many on here blamed the last owner for bad manager selections even though there is never a guarantee.

I like the look of Blessin but some might not like that he sometimes uses 352.

He operates the "Gegenpress" Hi line pressing with very physically fit athletic players who all know their roles in and out of possession. He has used 4-2-2-2; 3-5-2; 5-3-2 and 4-3-3. I wouldn't get hung up on the idea of a stubborn, intransigent manager who won't change what isn't working. As he said at the end of his interview, "Being open minded is vital".

He operates the "Gegenpress" Hi line pressing with very physically fit athletic players who all know their roles in and out of possession. He has used 4-2-2-2; 3-5-2; 5-3-2 and 4-3-3. I wouldn't get hung up on the idea of a stubborn, intransigent manager who won't change what isn't working. As he said at the end of his interview, "Being open minded is vital".

I've watched 6/7 of his videos (in English) but some of them seem to be draws or defeats. He's like CW in that he appears to criticise his team from time to time.
Picks up the bad bits and says they will be changed. Sounds like that Liverpool bloke.

Might be the man, not an easy decision.

I've watched 6/7 of his videos (in English) but some of them seem to be draws or defeats. He's like CW in that he appears to criticise his team from time to time.
Picks up the bad bits and says they will be changed. Sounds like that Liverpool bloke.

Might be the man, not an easy decision.
Which Liverpool bloke Paul McCartney,Steven Gerrard? UTB