What's crack with Kyle Joseph really injured or spat dummie out
Newcastle and celtic fighting over him
My opinion he wanted a move in January
And it did not happen so spat dummie out

If he's fit he should be playing, he's still being paid by Latics, someone give him a shake let him know we are in shit street and he is needed (if fit)

I have had a free travel pass. For over 30 years. Used to have one for all the family. It came with the job. I had a good job on the railway. That why I was able to retire at 58 finished on the rail at 51

Was that a gold pass, one of those golden tokens.

John, I am being serious with this question.
A family friend who was a director on BR tells if showing such a token to a ticket inspector and being told to buy a ticket.

Nowt wrong with Barrer, I'm from Chorley and a lot more of us are from Wigan and district and Barrer is a typical Lancashire town and a lot smarter than many parts of the aforementioned towns. With amazing beaches and on the edge of the lakes. Great town with great folk and well worth a trip to see Latics.
Must be the drugs there :)

Groups? Other than the Supporters Club who were already in contact with them are there any other fan groups?

I'd have thought that dependent on the interpretation of the word "groups", it might include some or all of the following:

- the SLOs
- Pie at Night podcast
- PWU podcast
- Mudhutter fanzine
- various FB sites
- various forums

There are possibly others, but I think all these used to be represented at the sessions previously run when Roberto was here.

I imagine if he was able to play he'd want to be on the field so he could raise his profile and drum up as much interest as possible before his contract expires. Clubs are sniffing currently but if he could raise his stock further he would be more likely to get a bidding war to get a higher wage / signing on fee.

I think there's probably nothing untoward and he's just not fit. We could really do with him back for the final 5 games at least.

That was early February it now early April, no update on the injury since.
Is it any wonder we get speculation?

Not sure about you T&C, but personally, I have no difficulty interpreting "will miss a significant period of the rest of this season" as "most of it".

As a young lad, the one thing they won't want to do is to rush him back.

The other thing you have to think is that the club might not be overly worried about telling (some) fans stuff when it seems they forget all about it within a few weeks.

We don’t really get much of a update on the injured players.
What exactly do you want John? He's injured. full stop.

Actually, I think on here, we've been spoiled with the inside info provided by Benvernutti. Obviously, this is only with regard to imminent recoveries and last minute breakdowns, but it's still good to know.