Slaviska Jokanovic the latest | Page 6 | Vital Football

Slaviska Jokanovic the latest

I don't even want Heckingbottom managing the U23s.

Get him gone. He only came here for the easy life.

wi these fuckin wankers we need harry potter or fuckin merlin cause no fucker gonna sort this lot out. but istill think they,ll win the champ

I wish all the luck in the world to the new manager, hopefully a close season will be enough to turn this group around, personally I'm not convinced. One thing is certain he needs a good start, the remit will be promotion, not only from the board but the fan base. Many posters on here and S2 were convinced Wilder would walk us back into the Premiership and I doubt most have changed their opinion. So all the best whoever he is.

The more I read about Blessin the more I like. At least the players would be fit and play pressing football. We need someone fresh to change things up.

We really need to get this guy or simillar. We have a totally f u c ked up broken team and need a bloke who will come in and basically shoot the fu c kers if they dont smarten up again,
Wilder has destroyed us as much as he created us.

John Terry being appointed would surely mean the Prince is prepared wonga to make money available for transfers or at least he'd have told Terry there's money available or i just don't see Terry being interested if there's little to no wonga available.This season's been awful but how anyone can seriously suggest our Chris has destroyed our club as much as he created is crackers in my opinion,think back to Scunthorpe and a few hundred left in BDBL to see the lap of shame as it became known but hey ho each to their own.UTB

...This season's been awful but how anyone can seriously suggest our Chris has destroyed our club as much as he created is crackers in my opinion,think back to Scunthorpe and a few hundred left in BDBL to see the lap of shame as it became known but hey ho each to their own.UTB

Have you seen the league table Rod..?

Have you seen the league table Rod..?
Of course i have Pops and i'm gutted about the way our Chris's tenure has ended but a lot of these fans on social media i use that are doing the most moaning are the same ones that claim to hate the Premier League and all it stands for.Had it not been for our Chris we wouldn't have been nowhere near the premier League and i will not forget that,but after one very poor season some appear to have conveniently forgotten the way he turned our club round and has i've said before as far as i'm concerned He's one of our own and not just when we're doing gr8. Have you had a Easter Egg yet? UTB

John Terry being appointed would surely mean the Prince is prepared wonga to make money available for transfers or at least he'd have told Terry there's money available or i just don't see Terry being interested if there's little to no wonga available.This season's been awful but how anyone can seriously suggest our Chris has destroyed our club as much as he created is crackers in my opinion,think back to Scunthorpe and a few hundred left in BDBL to see the lap of shame as it became known but hey ho each to their own.UTB
The warning signs were there the first game after the first lockdown last year. We got overrun in midfield by Villa. You could see then that we needed to upgrade in midfield but all we got were rumours of John Swift. Another workman like player not the quality we need. The stubbornness in not changing the formation when the available personnel did not fit. However equally culpable the refusal to sign Ben Davies the last week of the first transfer window. Also not strengthening in the JTW unlike WBA was in my opinion very poor. Finally our threadbare squad cannot cope with injuries to 3-4 key players the real difference between the 2 seasons. A cocktail of bad luck, poor decisions, poor use of what money we had, a reluctance to just go that extra mile to strengthen key areas and the emergence of My Mardy.

Of course i have Pops and i'm gutted about the way our Chris's tenure has ended but a lot of these fans on social media i use that are doing the most moaning are the same ones that claim to hate the Premier League and all it stands for.Had it not been for our Chris we wouldn't have been nowhere near the premier League and i will not forget that,but after one very poor season some appear to have conveniently forgotten the way he turned our club round and has i've said before as far as i'm concerned He's one of our own and not just when we're doing gr8. Have you had a Easter Egg yet? UTB

I really enjoyed the trip up the leagues. Best four years of football we've had in the last 20, but we're crashing out and in free fall. Its going to take some manager even to get us a top half finish next year, imo. We've a system that only three centre halves in the world can play, a midfield that looks fed up with each other, and a fine collection of expensive non-scoring strikers. The more players he bought, the worse it has got. I'll happily praise CW for what he did here, but he's left us a mess.

No, I don't get Easter Eggs now-a-days. I'm fat enough without...

Wilder wanted to sign a JOC replacement and identified Davies. The board refused any further money. Would he have moved to a Premiership side, probably.
I thought the consensus on here was with the Prince. I agree we needed to replace
JOC after he brokedwon v Viila in September.