Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 138 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Yes, its going to be a year of protests and riots.
Its going to get a hell of a lot worse. I can see this situation getting totally out of hand.
Reclaim the streets are going to cause uproar.
Kill bill will continue.
Imagine if we have another full lockdown? Or goal posts move again?
Imagine if this ex police officer gets off.

Thats alot of mayhem right there.

Yes, its going to be a year of protests and riots.
Its going to get a hell of a lot worse. I can see this situation getting totally out of hand.
Reclaim the streets are going to cause uproar.
Kill bill will continue.
Imagine if we have another full lockdown? Or goal posts move again?
Imagine if this ex police officer gets off.

Thats alot of mayhem right there.
Time we had the silent majority march and blitzed this bunch of twats.

Independent watchdog completely clears the coppers for their response at the Everard protest.

:clap:

Cue Reclaim The Streets - institutionalised sexism, antagonism that forced the virgil to be cancelled "causing" more troublemakers to turn up - wibble, wibble.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56574557

From the morning after....

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said the scenes were “unacceptable”, tweeting: “The police have a responsibility to enforce Covid laws but from images I’ve seen it’s clear the response was at times neither appropriate nor proportionate.”

And Priti Patel

So then Sadiq. So then Priti.

I take it apologies to the Met police are incoming from you today then. Accepting the fact that you over reacted to make yourselves look so right on and gather votes . You utter, utter cretins.

And Sir Ed Davy , you owe an apology to Cressida Dick for calling for her resignation only a few hours after.

What an absolutely shambolic response from politicians and media alike to this poor girls horrific death and use of her name and memory like this.

Hang your heads.

I expect the bandwagon jump from some, but Ed Davey has mahoosively let himself down here looking for easy airtime.

The thing with this, more so the Ban The Bill marches, there have been 8-10 that I'm aware of but it only blew up in Bristol (some out for revenge for Colson maybe?) and then London others out for revenge for the Everard protest.

Every other one I'm aware of went off perfectly peacefully.

This defence lead is scraping the barrel trying to trip this lad up, he's trying to angle seeds for Floyd could've got back up at any minute and continued fighting along with well, he can't have been choked out because it took him so long to pass out and it's just not landing.

This defence lead is scraping the barrel trying to trip this lad up, he's trying to angle seeds for Floyd could've got back up at any minute and continued fighting along with well, he can't have been choked out because it took him so long to pass out and it's just not landing.
Yes i have seen a bit of this. He is relating heavily to the mixed martial arts training and fighting. And if a professional can tell if an opponent is choked out or do they need the ref to stop it.

Yes i have seen a bit of this. He is relating heavily to the mixed martial arts training and fighting. And if a professional can tell if an opponent is choked out or do they need the ref to stop it.

No great fan as you know, but that's what refs are for and in bits I've seen the refs are lightning. I imagine even in the moment fighters know when someone has gone 'within seconds' and naturally loosen themselves knowing the dangers of continuing to hold.

If I've got it right, this chap was the one begging Chauvin to get up and telling him what was happening and that makes the ignorance even worse as I believe he also referenced 'he's handcuffed, you don't need to do that'.

So unless this chap slips up, I think the defence questioning here could be a massive own goal amongst the jury as even the defence accept he's an expert in effect and Chauvin willfully ignored expert opinion is how I think it'll land.

I expect the bandwagon jump from some, but Ed Davey has mahoosively let himself down here looking for easy airtime.

The thing with this, more so the Ban The Bill marches, there have been 8-10 that I'm aware of but it only blew up in Bristol (some out for revenge for Colson maybe?) and then London others out for revenge for the Everard protest.

Every other one I'm aware of went off perfectly peacefully.
Ed Davey should close the Lib Dems down and call it a day.
They have become a complete and utter irrelevance.

Bloody brilliant.

You continued shouting even at the end.

I wasn't being heard.

It's a yes or no question, you continued.

Yes. Because I wasn't being heard.

I have no further questions.

:clap:

Pros gets back up.

Were you watching a sport then.

No an inhumane shit show.

Objection.

:rockon:

No great fan as you know, but that's what refs are for and in bits I've seen the refs are lightning. I imagine even in the moment fighters know when someone has gone 'within seconds' and naturally loosen themselves knowing the dangers of continuing to hold.

If I've got it right, this chap was the one begging Chauvin to get up and telling him what was happening and that makes the ignorance even worse as I believe he also referenced 'he's handcuffed, you don't need to do that'.

So unless this chap slips up, I think the defence questioning here could be a massive own goal amongst the jury as even the defence accept he's an expert in effect and Chauvin willfully ignored expert opinion is how I think it'll land.
Yeah the defence seems gibberish from what i have seen.
Not sure the ex cop would have known about the keys witnesses experience though.
But he is trying to make a few points. But really is taking his time getting to the god dam point. Alot of what the lawyer is saying is completely irrelevant and just confussing things.... he could of actually put it forward alot better and made some topical points that would be divisive... but at present just shooting himself in the foot really.

Yeah the defence seems gibberish from what i have seen.
Not sure the ex cop would have known about the keys witnesses experience though.
But he is trying to make a few points. But really is taking his time getting to the god dam point. Alot of what the lawyer is saying is completely irrelevant and just confussing things.... he could of actually put it forward alot better and made some topical points that would be divisive... but at present just shooting himself in the foot really.

No he wouldn't of, I'm just thinking what'll land on the jury and what their takeaway would be.

Yup completely agree otherwise.

Not sure how a party that has 11 MPs merits having 89 members in the house of Lords.
Another institution in need of a massive overhaul.

HoL is just batshit, I get the overseer role and all that lot. But it has to be elected, and smaller so they are accountable rather than gifted party politics.

And with some of the hereditary roles, maybe I'm misjudging their experience and usefulness unfairly, but in any case they aren't there 'for us' in a meaningful role in the way that MP's are - at least in sorts - because they can eventually be voted out.

Not sure how a party that has 11 MPs merits having 89 members in the house of Lords.
Another institution in need of a massive overhaul.

Unbelievably overdue a massive cull.

But it is jobs for the 'boys/girls' and no one will do anything because it is the elite who rule the roost.

It is a pathetic institution, it doesn't need to be, but the amount of people, the amount of heredities and unelected religious bods, is so out of order.

Speaks volumes of our nation that you can still be born into this sort of privilege and rule.

agreed. But we know full well they won't. They want others to do the 'dirty work' and them to take the political high ground for their own gains.

Awful how they pre-judged but not surprising.

Yep. If there is wrong doing by the police then that clearly needs reviewing and be dealt with but I had my TV on by 9am on the sunday morning and the police were hung , drawn and quartered already by then .

Oh and whether wrong doing or not by the police the politicians in their eagerness to impress all neglected to condemn the gathering (peaceful or otherwise) which broke lockdown rules.

Shambles.

Last edited:
I am glad that there has been what seem to me to be a balanced response over the protests/vigil.

They shouldn't have been there in the first place, including Kate Middleton.

Yes what JF said is right. Women can be bloody awful to be polite. They will use situations and then come "look what they are doing to me"

Tbh most of my own gender I have no time For. The close friends I have are very like me = Alpha female

Can't do with these simpering wishy washy bitchy women

What you see is what you get with me. Take it, leave it or do one. Oh and don't say anything behind my back you wouldn't say to my face cos if I find out....." 😏