The All New TV Thread | Page 232 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Drive to survive season 3. Excellent as ever .
(I would however like to punch my TV everytime the smarmy, snakey, patronising posh twat Christian Horner appears on screen )

Your Honor.
Halfway through and disappointing given the rave reviews. Bit of a bore fest.

The Walking Dead is dragging now. Just kind of watching it for the sake of it now just because I feel I have to see it through.

All seems to be stupid boring side stories now. Plus it's been that long since the first half of this season I've forgotton why the hell everyone is where they are.

Finished Sneaky Pete. Very good. Surprised it didn't get a 4th season.

Just started season 3 of Money Heist now.

Yes, seemed plenty of story left with Sneaky Pete didn't there?

Still quite enjoy the walking dead, quite like what you seem to not be liking, the jumping around. It is a stretch to be fair!

Making Their Mark on Amazon Prime. Follows several players, coaches and directors across the Aussie Rules League from last season.
Its similar to the All or Nothing series that Amazon produce, but doesn't feel like they are trying to stage dramatic scenes. Probably made it more unusual as you see them struggling to deal with the on-going covid situation.
I'm a fan of Aussie rules anyway so enjoyed it, but if you like sports documentaries in general, its well worth a watch.

How would you rate Money Heist? Is it all in Spanish?

It's dubbed into English but it's done very well so it's not too annoying.

I really enjoyed it.

I watched the first 2 seasons ages ago (the first heist) and left it at that as I thought how could they really take the story any further, but then heard that season 4 was Netflixs most watched series in 2020 so thought it worth returning to.

Cherry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_(2021_film)

err... not sure, largely hard going really. But as wiki says, good performances.

Cherry is a 2021 American crime drama film directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, from a screenplay by Angela Russo-Otstot and Jessica Goldberg, based on the autofictional novel of the same name by Nico Walker. The film stars Tom Holland, Ciara Bravo, Jack Reynor, Michael Rispoli and Jeff Wahlberg, and follows an Army veteran suffering from PTSD, who resorts to robbing banks to support his opioid addiction.[2]

Cherry was released in theaters on February 26, 2021, and was released digitally on Apple TV+ on March 12, 2021. The film received mostly mixed reviews, which praised the performances of Holland and Bravo but criticized the story.

:off::ban:

Please use the film thread for film reviews in future or I'll have no choice but to ban you!

Thanks
The Moderation Team

Truth Seekers.

Simon Pegg and nick frost comedy doo dah about ghosts and the paranormal.

Pretty good if you're after a bit of light entertainment.