I hate what the world is becoming | Page 55 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Accidentally flicked to the first page - I thought I'd actually started this thread with one of my daft bits of news and a rant....so couldn't help but giggle when I saw it was Deano and music related lol
Ha ha Mike, pissed myself when I just saw this in a newspaper report of this story.
This to be read in conjunction with my wittonite motto over to the left.
"Most of those now fiercely denouncing the teacher do so from a position of ignorance"

Ha ha Mike, pissed myself when I just saw this in a newspaper report of this story.
This to be read in conjunction with my wittonite motto over to the left.
"Most of those now fiercely denouncing the teacher do so from a position of ignorance"

As said before, the parents stopped protesting as they were happy with the school response (which wasn't sack, short suspension simply to calm matters and ensure it doesn't happen again). That's a quality line with the hijack and the faux outrage from those not actually involved.

I believe a petition has been started - believed to be kids from the school - supporting the teacher as well.

As said before, the parents stopped protesting as they were happy with the school response (which wasn't sack, short suspension simply to calm matters and ensure it doesn't happen again). That's a quality line with the hijack and the faux outrage from those not actually involved.

I believe a petition has been started - believed to be kids from the school - supporting the teacher as well.
I was actually laughing at myself Mike.

What concerns me is what is happening in this country, its where I and my family live, and I dont wish to live in a country where people are frightened to speak their mind.
This teacher has had death threats over this, that is extremism.

What is it that you would like to say that you feel you can't?

What is it that you would like to say that you feel you can't?
Nothing whatsoever.
I didnt say me, I said people. I have nothing to say that I dont say.This goes back to Salman Rushdie and the Satanic Verses in 1988. Ayatollah Khoemini s Fatwa meant the guy was under a death threat, that meant he had to go into hiding. We have had numerous incidents in the UK since.
It isnt confined to Muslim extremists either, we now have cancel culture where left wing mobs go into a frenzy over nothing. Authors and actors, directors teachers CEOs etc hounded out of jobs because they have a different opinion to some group of self appointed vocal lefties.
The omens for the future are not good if this sort of thing goes unchallenged.

Nothing whatsoever.
I didnt say me, I said people. I have nothing to say that I dont say.This goes back to Salman Rushdie and the Satanic Verses in 1988. Ayatollah Khoemini s Fatwa meant the guy was under a death threat, that meant he had to go into hiding. We have had numerous incidents in the UK since.
It isnt confined to Muslim extremists either, we now have cancel culture where left wing mobs go into a frenzy over nothing. Authors and actors, directors teachers CEOs etc hounded out of jobs because they have a different opinion to some group of self appointed vocal lefties.
The omens for the future are not good if this sort of thing goes unchallenged.

I worked for CAT for 4 years about 15 years ago, They have or had about 13 plants in the UK most traded under the company names they had when CAT bought them, I asked why don't they just trade under the CAT brand? Because the Israeli Army use CAT D9 bulldozers to flatten the Gaza strip and they fear reprisals. I kid you not, the mad thing was my email address was, @ Cat.com So we could have been targetted. I never give stuff like that a second thought but those nut jobs are out there

75 years ago, immigrants came to the uk and helped to build he country up after the war , and indeed after the ist world war, generations of different nations, hard working people wanting to get on in life ,somewhere during that time something as changed, , people are becoming, toxic, i think its the old google machine, solution, bring back the red telephone boxes, seriously, there is a hidden agenda, and its getting worst and is universal seanie

75 years ago, immigrants came to the uk and helped to build he country up after the war , and indeed after the ist world war, generations of different nations, hard working people wanting to get on in life ,somewhere during that time something as changed, , people are becoming, toxic, i think its the old google machine, solution, bring back the red telephone boxes, seriously, there is a hidden agenda, and its getting worst and is universal seanie

Is it the Jews, Seanie?