2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

Blackpool played P’boro last night. Yates scored two. Boro’s Dembele (who is another Forest are supposed to be watching) was marked out the game by our own Lawrence Gabriel. Jordan was a contender for MoM but goal scorers always get it.

I would be happy for us to go for Yates as he looks like he has some skill as well as being able to place it in the onion bag.Looks a confident player.As Polly states too Gabriel has been impressive for Blackpool and the thought of him and Johnson being in the squad next season is encouraging.

Don’t know about dog shit but Mo Drager is a right back. We have right backs to throw at dogs. Left backs is what we require.
The hierarchy won't want Modrager coming on here and starting arguments chap...it will get their backs up!

It seems a bit early to be contemplating summer transfer activity for us mere fans, but hopefully the club will be putting some plans together that are better than we have seen in last few summers. Wouldn't it be nice to see the club move early & decisively, with fewer but better quality additions.
My main hope is that we don't have to sacrifice Worrall to finance another lot of mediocrity as surely a Worrall / Mckenna central defensive partnership has got to be a great cornerstone to build from, sadly I can't see it, think Worrall will have to go to keep us within FFP.

I would be happy for us to go for Yates as he looks like he has some skill as well as being able to place it in the onion bag.Looks a confident player.As Polly states too Gabriel has been impressive for Blackpool and the thought of him and Johnson being in the squad next season is encouraging.
It was encouraging the start of this season to be fair. Altho its worked out well for them, they should have been in the side this year

It seems a bit early to be contemplating summer transfer activity for us mere fans, but hopefully the club will be putting some plans together that are better than we have seen in last few summers. Wouldn't it be nice to see the club move early & decisively, with fewer but better quality additions.
My main hope is that we don't have to sacrifice Worrall to finance another lot of mediocrity as surely a Worrall / Mckenna central defensive partnership has got to be a great cornerstone to build from, sadly I can't see it, think Worrall will have to go to keep us within FFP.
People do keep liking this two left footers as centre backs thing. I cant see it working, they literally play in the same position.

How was that steam train ride of yours chap?