The Ollie Watkins Thread | Page 33 | Vital Football

The Ollie Watkins Thread

Well done Ollie! It ws great straight after the match just to be talking about him haha. Very likeable personality and good ambassador..
Ollie has the great natural ability to get into positions to score and his shots are usually on target. With the service he'd get in the England team I'm sure he'd do well.

Well done Ollie! It ws great straight after the match just to be talking about him haha. Very likeable personality and good ambassador..
Ollie has the great natural ability to get into positions to score and his shots are usually on target. With the service he'd get in the England team I'm sure he'd do well.
It's quite rare that he gets a ball like he did last night since Grealish has been out of the team. Goes to show that we haven't been giving him the right service.

Gonna buck the trend.
It was San Marino .
That is all.

:sorry:
The way I see it is that it will be a great confidence booster for him, you could see what it meant to him to score on his England debut. He has been in a somewhat bad run of form of late so hopefully this lifts him out of it.

well done ollie, i dont think he got a lot of the ball. there was to much individualism among the midfielders ,trying to do much for themselves, to many lingards, one important thing was missing and it stood out a mile, our jack. seanie