Come on You Blades. | Vital Football

Come on You Blades.

As it inevitably does CJJ. I want nothing more today than a performance that reflects what my club is about. The result is secondary. I am though on volume 7,090,656,994,867 of Gallows Humour- A Fans Guide To Supporting Sheffield United.
I’m thinking in terms of the players thinking“ This ones for Chris” 👏

What are you saying? They haven’t been trying?🤭
There's some that need to take a long hard look in the mirror Cjj.
CW hasn't suddenly become a bad manager but many players have had a very poor season showing only flashes of what we've seen before.
We saw fight & spirit at OT and v WBA, we've seen abject, lifeless performances much more.

What are you saying? They haven’t been trying?🤭
Charlie, you have seen the same matches as me
Not every player has given there all!
Some have coasted
If they have given 100%, shouldn’t be playing for SUFC, in fact, shouldn’t be playing football
And I will add
Some have let Chris Wilder down

I agree if their not giving their all they should be anywhere near United. Which players have done the coasting. Only Mousse comes to my mind. I know Wilder mentioned John Fleck having been Jim Fleck in earlier games. I don’t think senior players the likes of Basham, Egan would allow others to coast.

I agree if their not giving their all they should be anywhere near United. Which players have done the coasting. Only Mousse comes to my mind. I know Wilder mentioned John Fleck having been Jim Fleck in earlier games. I don’t think senior players the likes of Basham, Egan would allow others to coast.
There's mental strength as well CJJ . You're right, some will never give up but others just can't affect the mentality of those whose heads go down even though they look right.

Going through the motions as opposed to busting a gut.

Only The Moose??
Not John Lundstrum, who strolls back has he as lost the ball!!!
Not Olly Norwood, who just holds his hand up as he makes another mistake!!!
Not going to go through the team, but they really need to take a good look at them selves
Yes I expect them to run through a brick wall for the blades, I really do!!
And the two you mentioned would!!
Would the others???

So. Half time and we are still utter fu c kin g shit.

Yes there was effort on the part of some players but I would expect Lunshit and Bryan not to re emerge for the second half and never be allowed near Bramall Lane again.
as for the rest some huff and puff but they look like fu c king embryos against men.
Billy , Burke and Rammers stood toe to toe. Ampadu did fine. Bash gets a pass as does Furious and Fleck. As for the rest.

Centre half has been a big big problem. If I remember rightly Wilders request for a experienced centre back for cover for Jack in the January transfer window was refused. Chris knew we would struggle without one but his protestations fell on deaf ears. The situation was made even worse when Egan got crocked giving us a chronic shortage of capable players in that position.

So. Half time and we are still utter fu c kin g shit.

Yes there was effort on the part of some players but I would expect Lunshit and Bryan not to re emerge for the second half and never be allowed near Bramall Lane again.
as for the rest some huff and puff but they look like fu c king embryos against men.
Billy , Burke and Rammers stood toe to toe. Ampadu did fine. Bash gets a pass as does Furious and Fleck. As for the rest.
Look again at the first goal ampadu switches off slows down for a second just enough for old steptoe to cross for the unmarked iheanacho who amps should have been covering. Egan’s in there and we’re defending a corner cos he would get back into the position he should be,ampadu costs us a couple of goals every 3 games I can’t wait for the lightweight piece of shyte to go back if they sent him back tomorrow it would be too late for me

Look again at the first goal ampadu switches off slows down for a second just enough for old steptoe to cross for the unmarked iheanacho who amps should have been covering. Egan’s in there and we’re defending a corner cos he would get back into the position he should be,ampadu costs us a couple of goals every 3 games I can’t wait for the lightweight piece of shyte to go back if they sent him back tomorrow it would be too late for me
That’s the position Chris wanted cover for in the January transfer window and he was told to get on with it he knew it was a weak Link. 🤭

I wondered where this was I watched the summary on motd2 no desire to see the highlights and I got it wrong it wasn’t ampadu who switched off in the middle it was Bryan so apologies to him for that but he got dragged out of position earlier in the move his fault or not ? Half and half I think,I still can’t wait for him to go back he’s been a disaster as a loan signing and probably one of the reasons HRH wanted recruitment in his charge