Scenarios | Vital Football

Scenarios

Rza

Vital Champions League
Stay up and Bruce stays
Stay up and Bruce goes
Relegation and Bruce stays
Relegation and Bruce goes

The takeover isn't happening regardless of what happens, the so called legal proceedings will make sure of that. Let me know what scenario you want to happen, what one you think will happen, and if I've missed a scenario.

Stay up and Bruce goes. The endgame is Ashley going and the club being sold. Newcastle United is a more attractive proposition as a Premier League club and it's only in the Premier League that Ashley will get the kind of figures he wants in order to sell.

Stay up and Bruce goes. The endgame is Ashley going and the club being sold. Newcastle United is a more attractive proposition as a Premier League club and it's only in the Premier League that Ashley will get the kind of figures he wants in order to sell.

Relegation this time could be very interesting - the fans have had an enforced break from their match day routine and I wonder how many will be chomping at the bit to get back to watch Championship football

Ashley no doubt will fund a return to the PL but I can imagine crowds dipping significantly

Whether or not it will be enough to force his hand remains to be seen

Relegation and Bruce stays!

Ashley's problem would be who to replace Bruce with? No self respecting decent manager would want to work for the fat **** as proven when Bruce 11th choice got the job in the first place.

Stay up and Bruce goes would be best for me. As stated before we are a more attractive proposition as a premier league club for any buyout of Ashley. I genuinely believe he wants out , he has employed top notch legal representation to pursue the last genuine attempt .
Bruce has to go .... his school of tactics has had its day.. according to planet football net spend for leicester over the last 5 years has been £124m , while ours has been £122m . One club has aspired and the other has regressed. It comes down to good tactics , playing as a team, and the manager motivating his team . If budgets are not fantastic again looking at leicester its for to come down to good scouting and identifying the correct calibre of player on and off the pitch along with improving a players ability if signed from lower leagues.

according to planet football net spend for leicester over the last 5 years has been £124m , while ours has been £122m . One club has aspired and the other has regressed. It comes down to good tactics , playing as a team, and the manager motivating his team . If budgets are not fantastic again looking at leicester its for to come down to good scouting and identifying the correct calibre of player on and off the pitch along with improving a players ability if signed from lower leagues.

That right there should be shoved under the noses of every fuckwit like Keys, Jenas, Jordan, Savage, Sutton, Sherwood, Merson etc etc! All too happy to blame the fans for being ungrateful and expect too much.

We're going down with Ashley and Bruce staying. I don't know if Ashleys legal proceedings is out of greed, spite or both but it certainly isn't for the benefit of the club. I've got us going down with another year of Bruce. Hardly surprising. Anyway a few years in the championship won't hurt anyone except fatty. The takeover is a smokescreen, its over. Ashley pretending he still wants to sell and people will hang onto any glimmer of hope.

Definitely don't want another season of the shite that is being passed off as football by Bruce and SDU at the moment. The anticipation of aiming to finish 17th is just unbearable

Reactions: Rza
the crowds wont change Mac

the wimmen of newcastle cant wait for their men to get out of the house and fuck off for at least 3 hours every week

52k there, relagtion or not

the crowds wont change Mac

the wimmen of newcastle cant wait for their men to get out of the house and fuck off for at least 3 hours every week

52k there, relagtion or not

Not so sure - there was only 50 odd thousand there last year thanks to 10,000 free tickets

People who haven't been in months will want their fix, on top of us possibly winning a match. It's so predictable what's gonna happen. I just read an article saying not one of our players have a relegation clause in their contract. Which probably doesn't mean much because half the players will walk and the other half will be sold, it does show how fucking stupid and arrogant Ashley is though.

I genuinely believe he wants out , he has employed top notch legal representation to pursue the last genuine attempt .

Do you know what the legal proceedings are about? There are no guarantees of a takeover even if he wins. Here's what the case is about

"The sole issue that the Premier League had decided - and then only provisionally - was that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia satisfied the definitions so that it was to be regarded as a director.

"The only dispute that can or will be decided in the current arbitration is whether this conclusion is correct".

The sole issue that the Premier League had decided - and then only provisionally - was that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia satisfied the definitions so that it was to be regarded as a director.

"The only dispute that can or will be decided in the current arbitration is whether this conclusion is correct".

I read somewhere that the premier league said a sovereign state could not be owners of a premier league club , then KSA sent proof from the highest court in their land that PIF was not belonging to the sovereign state.
If the EPL were attempting to steer the club into naming KSA as owner/,director then they would have the club bang to rights but with the support of this court ruling in KSA that PIF is not sovereign funded. Ashley must think he has a chance of resurrecting the deal and more importantly so must his legal team he has employed .(Messi of the sports legal world) they build their reputations on winning high profile cases. If they thought there was nothing to fight for and winning on his behalf they would not have taken the case. Any loss could be damaging to them .

The whole case smacks of Ashley trying to get one over on the premier league. Nothing else

May have been £17mil, Mc. 5% non refundable deposit. Sheff Wed have released their accounts. The club (NUFC) paid £6.5mil for Bruce :oops:

Last edited: