Good news regarding mike ashley | Vital Football

Good news regarding mike ashley

Out if interest UkSocks, how many grounds, over the years, have you seen NUFC play on?

Just interested!

SJP (lots of games)
(Former ST holder gallowgate & current platinum club member which I won't renew the ST for while Ashley is still here. Still get the home Cup tickets but pass on as I'm not interested in going)

Elland Road
Riverside Stadium
Highbury
Old Trafford
Wembley (2 Cup finals 1 Cup semi final)

That OK with you?

When are you going to fucking grow up with your childish insults?

Just interested!

I’m very pleased to see it’s not just hard-slogging public sector employees, particularly NHS, being shafted by young Rishi. Get in there! Well done, lad!!

Never thought I would ever say that, mind*

* still a Tory twat

Last edited:
I'm genuinely surprised that people are willing to believe shop closures translates to bad news for entrepreneurs like Mike Ashley.

He'll make a mint from the sales.

I'm genuinely surprised that people are willing to believe shop closures translates to bad news for entrepreneurs like Mike Ashley.

He'll make a mint from the sales.

Well he tried to convince the government that shit direct was essential retail when they closed it. So maybe you know more than he does about his own business??

It might be small change, it might be just a thorn in his side but any snippet of news that isn't positive for Mike Ashley is good enough for me.

Also, you will find that most businesses that are forced to close aren't worth anything. Which is why they are closing. Debenhams didn't work out very well for him did it.

Last edited:
Well he tried to convince the government that shit direct was essential retail when they closed it. So maybe you know more than he does about his own business??

It might be small change, it might be just a thorn in his side but any snippet of news that isn't positive for Mike Ashley is good enough for me.

Also, you will find that most businesses that are forced to close aren't worth anything. Which is why they are closing. Debenhams didn't work out very well for him did it.
I don't need to know anything about his businesses other than he will cash in on them rza.

The middle classes are being deliberately destroyed for sharks like Ashley to prosper.

I thought you of all people understood what this 'reset' was all about ?

Feel free to dream he's suffering, but I am absolutely sure he's taking full advantage of his helicopter and chartered planes to enjoy the freedom afforded to all those with coin.

We had that chance with the football side of his interests to rattle the twat, especially after Pardew left, but he was let off the hook after turning the tables on us by employing a world class manager 😁

SJP (lots of games)
(Former ST holder gallowgate & current platinum club member which I won't renew the ST for while Ashley is still here. Still get the home Cup tickets but pass on as I'm not interested in going)

Elland Road
Riverside Stadium
Highbury
Old Trafford
Wembley (2 Cup finals 1 Cup semi final)

That OK with you?

When are you going to fucking grow up with your childish insults?

Just interested!

So five, thanks!

So five, thanks!

Wow, you never said you could count! You're basing my support/knowledge on attendance at away games? Been to HUNDREDS of games at SJP and I certainly don't have to justify myself to you.

Consider yourself ignored from now on.

Wow, you never said you could count! You're basing my support/knowledge on attendance at away games? Been to HUNDREDS of games at SJP and I certainly don't have to justify myself to you.

Consider yourself ignored from now on.

Okey dokey, Socks.

Five 🤩

Last edited: