Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 29 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

On balance a good result at Stamford Bridge for us. Clearly Stuart Atwell hasn’t seen the memo that United have a God given right to a penalty every game. Finally has anyone ever seen such a whinging, miserable, obnoxious little runt as Bruno Fernandez. Can’t stand him - surprise! But grudgingly have to admit he is a good player.

So ,,in failing to punish Shaw , Maguire and OGS for their Stuart Attwell comments , the FA have clearly shown that the comments from Attwell were true .
They wouldn’t want the press all over this after any hearing , would they .

Dont punish any of them , and sweep it under the carpet .
Pathetic

So ,,in failing to punish Shaw , Maguire and OGS for their Stuart Attwell comments , the FA have clearly shown that the comments from Attwell were true .
They wouldn’t want the press all over this after any hearing , would they .

Dont punish any of them , and sweep it under the carpet .
Pathetic
Now now Walt, keep your shirt on, have you forgotten? that the FA cannot punish MU, the carpet is probably red anyway.

I agree....pathetic.

Anybody got any thoughts on Goalkeepers smashing the soles of their boots on the steel goal frame , before taking a goal kick .
Have they ever had their studs checked after doing that .
It can’t do the edges of the studs any good .
They don’t bother when they take free kicks from outside the area . Players taking corners don’t use the corner flags to remove imaginary bits of grass/ mud from the soles of their boots .
Just wondering , watching the Burnley v Leicester game .

Anybody got any thoughts on Goalkeepers smashing the soles of their boots on the steel goal frame , before taking a goal kick .
Have they ever had their studs checked after doing that .
It can’t do the edges of the studs any good .
They don’t bother when they take free kicks from outside the area . Players taking corners don’t use the corner flags to remove imaginary bits of grass/ mud from the soles of their boots .
Just wondering , watching the Burnley v Leicester game .
Walt you talking about GK's, yes the cleaning off of boots on the gl post is odd, anyway, I watched the 2nd half of SU v AV, I was certainly impressed by SU's GK Pope, decision making/handling of the ball, excellent, every time I have watch him I have been impressed, is he one we should be looking at?

Didn't really see this, how odd. Anyway RIP Glen, he was a proper footballing man, even if he did associate himself with the spam ...!
Ex my thoughts ditto yours RIP Glen Roeder.
I met him once in a boozer, forget name now, in the East end, during his playing days, the boozer is/was owned by his family then.
He was a CB/CH who used his brain, they don't make them like that any more.

Haha Greavsie, wrong, bloody Chavs win at Airfield, L'fools 5th defeat in a row at home, first time in their history lol!
Why couldn't we have won there? it seems its easy pickings now.

LOL because as bad as Pool is right now...they are still much better than we are.

The Klopp implosion. Liverpool is no longer the team that played amazing football. They've come unglued. They are not better than us any longer.