NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 500 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing everyone can do here is if they have any money inside the club (credit balance on ticket accounts, refund owed etc.) register as a creditor.

If nothing else the more they deal with people the more they show they are inept and there is probably going to be a time where legal action is needed and that likely can only happen from a large group of creditors.

The admin have a disregard and a lack of understand of the law, yet will try and use the law to hide behind. My personal experience is a senior director released my personal information + financial information to the supporters club, without permission and completely outside their privacy policy / any contracts I've been party to, and was unable to understand why that was legally wrong! Resulted in a formal complaint being lodged (they have 30 days to reply) and should I not get resolution it goes over to the ICO.

Catching up on the latest news/speculation depending on ones point of view.

Taking emotion out of it (difficult I know) but Nixon hasn’t said the Bahrainis have walked - and he’s been reliable(ish) so far. They haven’t completed so I understand how rumour could start they’ve dropped out. However from their perspective why be in a rush to finalise a deal? As soon as they do it they are responsible for costs. There’s nothing really they can do to alter the course of the season as we can’t buy or loan players, and a change of manager won’t make a jot of difference. I don’t buy the rumour they are concerned about relegation as there is little difference between the leagues from a revenue perspective.

Stanley is full of shit and I don’t believe a word that spills from his mouth. I suspect he’s panicking because the Bahrainis has them by the balls and are in control of the process.

Perhaps I’m being optimistic and don’t want to acknowledge the fact they’ve dropped out. So I maybe wrong, but unless we hear formally they’ve joined the numerous others who Begbies have failed to agree a deal with then there’s still hope.

Supporters club should tell Begbies stick it up their arse we are going it alone. Hold fans event ASAP, take 800k and build phoenix club with new donations. Rugby will have no choice but let us play on ground for reasonable rent and we will start afresh at only a slightly lower level that will allow us to build momentum as we go through non Leagues which we would all love. Had enough of this utter shite week in, week out. Just feels like it needs putting down now. Let Krasner tell Yeung he couldn't get owt back. Clubs fucked. Move on.

Say the SC tell Begbies to 'stick it up their arse' n we as SC / Supporters take over the club this imo doesn't affect Begbies....they've already ring fenced their fees, profit, bonus etc, so all that happens is we're left with a club that's going nowhere but liquidation...whereas with these horrible leeches still at the helm we have a slight chance of a buyer. We imo are a little club who were ripe for exploitation by Hong Kong shister gamblers & dodgy Administrators who have sold us down the river where those f@ckwits in the EFL have stood by and done absolutely bugger all to help us.

Say the SC tell Begbies to 'stick it up their arse' n we as SC / Supporters take over the club this imo doesn't affect Begbies....they've already ring fenced their fees, profit, bonus etc, so all that happens is we're left with a club that's going nowhere but liquidation...whereas with these horrible leeches still at the helm we have a slight chance of a buyer. We imo are a little club who were ripe for exploitation by Hong Kong shister gamblers & dodgy Administrators who have sold us down the river where those f@ckwits in the EFL have stood by and done absolutely bugger all to help us.

How the fuck did Whelan think it a good idea to sell the love of his life to a Hong Kong poker player?

Supporters club should tell Begbies stick it up their arse we are going it alone. Hold fans event ASAP, take 800k and build phoenix club with new donations. Rugby will have no choice but let us play on ground for reasonable rent and we will start afresh at only a slightly lower level that will allow us to build momentum as we go through non Leagues which we would all love. Had enough of this utter shite week in, week out. Just feels like it needs putting down now. Let Krasner tell Yeung he couldn't get owt back. Clubs fucked. Move on.
I donated my money to the SC with the intention of saving Wigan Athletic, not starting a phoenix club. I'll be getting my money back if that happens.

I donated my money to the SC with the intention of saving Wigan Athletic, not starting a phoenix club. I'll be getting my money back if that happens.

Erm mibee they're both in the same....Wigan Athletic go bump....the SC/ Plan B / Holocaust part Z....we become Wigan Athletic in the Northern Premier...
BTW C.Latic I also donated but won't be asking for my money back if we do become a phoenix club....once a Tic, always a Tic, despite being a foreigner of sorts in this part of the world ( Ashton) - 34 years n counting if that helps !!!

Guess like the rest of us DW didn't know Yeung was going to be an absolute c@nt , he'd f@ck us over & put us in an absolute sh@t storm of administration.....oh how I'd be over joyed if karma did exist...🤔
7m but the whelan family have not come and saved us knowing they sold us to these scum
7m is peanuts to them and would keep us going for two years untill a decent owner is found
Now i know big dave is not what he used to be upstairs
But im sure young sharpie could have got the 7m to save our club after all wasn't he a latics fan
How strange this family have just vanished of the radar and all it needs from them is 7m to save us
I remember whelan saying how he left us in safe hands yea right

7m but the whelan family have not come and saved us knowing they sold us to these scum
7m is peanuts to them and would keep us going for two years untill a decent owner is found
But im sure young sharpie could have got the 7m to save our club after all wasn't he a latics fan
How strange this family have just vanished of the radar and all it needs from them is 7m to save us
He can't.
He's the CEO at Mansfield Town, you know "Conflict of Interest" and all that...

I love the things Dave brought us but miss some of the things that were there before him but I cannot help thinking the same as you Bicky.
Not even a word since the first day we went into admin. It's uncanny.

This is a huge move i know but at this stage I think the SC should sever all links with all parties as their involvement is of no value and is becoming divisive. Then we will all know fuck all but at least we will all sit in the same seats facing the same way.

Erm mibee they're both in the same....Wigan Athletic go bump....the SC/ Plan B / Holocaust part Z....we become Wigan Athletic in the Northern Premier...
BTW C.Latic I also donated but won't be asking for my money back if we do become a phoenix club....once a Tic, always a Tic, despite being a foreigner of sorts in this part of the world ( Ashton) - 34 years n counting if that helps !!!
At the point we became a phoenix club would we really want an organisation who fans gave a lot of money to, and failed to communicate nor save us, in charge? (This is hypothetical based on past performance being carried forward and plan b failing).

Plus any donator should be provided with three options donate it to phoenix, exchange for membership shares, refund.

This is a huge move i know but at this stage I think the SC should sever all links with all parties as their involvement is of no value and is becoming divisive. Then we will all know fuck all but at least we will all sit in the same seats facing the same way.

They should sever and send a new agreement, with a communication policy included and the communication policy, along with the agreement made public.

At that point the fans know intentions of a bidder based on the acceptance of rejection of the agreement, in addition to knowing that certain items will be made public and the categories of information the SC would have to keep private while a bid is in progress (once a bid has failed there is no reason any info they are party to shouldn't be able to be released). It would also be far easier for the SC as they wouldn't need to worry about what they are releasing or if and when to make an update.

I've provided the above to the SC and after admitting if they had a do over changes would be made, them not having the experience of doing this (very few people do) and outside views/help being welcome no changes have been made and the results have been replicated.

At the point we became a phoenix club would we really want an organisation who fans gave a lot of money to, and failed to communicate nor save us, in charge? (This is hypothetical based on past performance being carried forward and plan b failing).

Plus any donator should be provided with three options donate it to phoenix, exchange for membership shares, refund.

Membership shares a great idea. Elected board. Real democracy. Not folk potentially out of their depth being manipulated by the Begbies of this world and whatever international sharks pop up to piss about for another 6 months as we slowly slip away. We could negotiate our own rents in future as the stadiums even more bollocksed without us and the club would be owned by the people who really love it. Not some vanity project for some passing millionaire who will get bored within 5 years when he realises the club ain't gonna be in the Prem any time soon..

Can someone with knowledge of these things please clarify, if we have enough cash on hand to see out the season is that cash in the bank an asset of the club and therefore something any buyer would get as part of the purchase ?
A couple of people have suggested that a potential buyer might be waiting in order to save on running costs. I'm just trying to understand if this is a valid scenario or whether it's an inaccurate assumption (I've no idea).

Can someone with knowledge of these things please clarify, if we have enough cash on hand to see out the season is that cash in the bank an asset of the club and therefore something any buyer would get as part of the purchase ?
A couple of people have suggested that a potential buyer might be waiting in order to save on running costs. I'm just trying to understand if this is a valid scenario or whether it's an inaccurate assumption (I've no idea).
We have money to see out the season.

The question of the money inside the club being kept inside the club on purchase is probably no one can answer apart from begbies and their formulas / tinkering.

Can I just say n tell me to bugger off by all means if u want, but why not just let this one go. Treat it like a fishing trip n you've got a sumat on your rod which you've been angling with for a while but it eventually snaps your line....you'd like to recast but it's going dark, all ur tinnies have gone, as has ur last butty, plus ur other half put a warm hearty stew in slow cooker ready for ur return....so you decide not to recast, pack up all your gear n head home thinking wasn't too bad a trip n glad the fish got away for another day 😉😉.....:fish:

P.S......not having a dig at Hampton here btw....just saying should drop it.

I can honestly say I was never fishing Jock. I very very rarely do.

I still think Hampton's stance was/is hypocritical given his views on SC comms, (as did you and TB) but I'm happy to leave it as I have with him.

(y)

It looks like you've had your arse kicked Moonay, Hampton had it right all along, never mind you win some you lose some.

Oh bless. There's you thinking the issue was with the credibility of the story. It's OK, I'm sure there'll be discussions on here that you'll properly understand at some point.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.