Coming Apart At The Seams ... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Coming Apart At The Seams ...

You could write a book on this week alone, but for all the finger pointing and all that's went on, there's been 2 training sessions since last Saturday. That in itself is a disgrace

You could write a book on this week alone, but for all the finger pointing and all that's went on, there's been 2 training sessions since last Saturday. That in itself is a disgrace

If that is true, I’m flabbergasted and probably explains the injuries.

What were you told ?

Gossip with people I know all of the time and get told all sorts but one thing of interest came via an ex Toon player from down South who one of my family were doing work for as he still has a house on the coast.

Stuff about who they like and who the groups are. Ritchie featured prominently. Seems he splits the camp. Hated Bruce as well.

Gossip with people I know all of the time and get told all sorts but one thing of interest came via an ex Toon player from down South who one of my family were doing work for as he still has a house on the coast.

Stuff about who they like and who the groups are. Ritchie featured prominently. Seems he splits the camp. Hated Bruce as well.

I heard there are 2 camps within the playing group, those who think Bruce is useless and those who think Bruce is a useless Twat.

Interesting . I heard the rumour that the Longstaffs dad went and had a go at Bruce at Darsley park.

Keown nails it here. What pundits don't realise though is that Bruce does not give a single fuck about the club or where it's heading.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...ews/martin-keown-offers-frank-advice-19975610

You will notice that no matter what goes on lately at the club with all the negative press, Bruce has not done the decent thing once. All I hear is experienced manager. So experienced he had to be told to stop throwing players under the bus in public. He has never once accepted blame or said sorry because he's actually convinced himself He's the victim. Absolutely vile excuse for a human. Hard to believe that battered face is the face of nufc. What an embarrassment

I never read the shite spouted in the media, my eyes tell me the spirit within the squad on matchdays in terms of how they celebrate goals and points is excellent.

I never read the shite spouted in the media, my eyes tell me the spirit within the squad on matchdays in terms of how they celebrate goals and points is excellent.

Maybe they’re surprised that they’ve managed to score under his tactics and fancy a shot at coaching after their playing days are over. Must seem like a sure thing given his reward for perpetual failure.

People appear to wank over him as a player too, yet in actual fact he was never anything startling in that department either. A fucking chancer, just like Allardyce, Hughes and Redknapp et al.

Nice link to a cartoon , looking forward to your contribution next match 😂

You do watch our games don't you, or was that back in the day ?

Newcastle are bottom of the U23 league and near the bottom of the U18 league.
So the malaise is throughout the club despite our array of appointments.

Nice link to a cartoon , looking forward to your contribution next match 😂

You do watch our games don't you, or was that back in the day ?

hilarius, i do watch some, frankly got better things to do most of the time. if they were worth watching id be more enthusiastic but i dont see the sense in watching knowing it will rile me and then come on here and moan all the time.

Last edited:
I have watched most games this season on Sky/BT Sport not the best way to spend my time but I guess that’s my choice certainly not everyone’s cup of tea. I quite like MOD as it’s just highlights maybe I should stick to that😂as it’s over quickly.

hilarius, i do watch some, frankly got better things to do most of the time. if they were worth watching id be more enthusiastic but i dont see the sense in watching knowing it will rile me and then come on here and moan all the time.
If you only support the toon because they they are worth watching then I suggest you speak to a certain Mr A Pardew.

If you only support the toon because they they are worth watching then I suggest you speak to a certain Mr A Pardew.

I don't think I said I only watch them when they're worth watching, but then again, you do need to counter anything someone says in response to you,

In terms of better things to do, my 2 year old grandchild has more joy in him in 5 minutes than this season has had so far. You can do your bit, watch the games, argue the toss with anyone, and feel joyous with your quips.

I don't think I said I only watch them when they're worth watching, but then again, you do need to counter anything someone says in response to you,

In terms of better things to do, my 2 year old grandchild has more joy in him in 5 minutes than this season has had so far. You can do your bit, watch the games, argue the toss with anyone, and feel joyous with your quips.
Yes, very unusual on an open forum.