NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 498 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporters club need to come out and say something before it’s to late. Same as the mp. Very quiet indeed. The club is totally in a mess and nothing as changed 500 pages on here and nothing as changed. People like Ian McNeil and Arther Horrocks be turning in there graves at what is going on with this club Shame on every body. Time to talk to fans.

What exactly do you want them to say John and what would you do with the information. What exactly can fans do if the Bahrain lot decide to stall or no other bidder is ready to proceed. Can we make them hurry up ? Can we force them to buy the club ?

What it’s plain to see they don’t want to pay the asking price. Think even the supporters club know that
To add a little extra if I may John, it would seem they don't want to pay the asking price if we're going to be in League 2.

That's a short-sighted view in my opinion, but I suppose it's one to which they're entitled.............. especially if it opens the way for someone to oust them as frontrunner.

With Malaysians, Australians, and God knows who else reportedly interested, we've got to remain optimistic. Yes of course we're all utterly pissed off with the bloody merry-go-round of potential buyers, but one thing I'm hanging a hope on is that the continued rumours of other bidders has some credibility.

Something isnt right with all of this firstly Moreno who publicly said he would wait no matter how long to get the club and whatever league we was in suddenly legs it the day after lockdown 2 announced. Now the Bahranians are stalling after getting the green light . A pattern is forming here and for some reason these gobshite administrators cant seem to seal a deal. Is it potential buyers or the pisspots from Begbys who are murdering our club slowly but surely.
I agree. Could the admins be throwing some kind of curve ball when it comes to sitting down and thrashing out the deal? Paying for some of their fees for example? Or maybe Au Young’s loan against the club is still there in the background or hasn’t gone away like Baron Greenback said. Seems odd that just a couple of weeks after Stanley said they didn’t care if we were in League 2 they go quiet when they have seemingly passed the EFL test.

Do we know how much money the supporters club has at its fingertips? Who knows maybe they could raise another million to buy us or go into partnership with another bidder to save the club? Saying absolutely fuck all doesn't seem to be appeasing the people that funded them!
How much would fans be prepared to pay to save the club? I donated to the fund but that was for an option for fans to have a seat on the board. If they launched a crowdfunder to raise the £7m, do you reckon we could reach it? I’d be prepared to stick in a much more sizeable chunk if it meant saving the club

Do we know how much money the supporters club has at its fingertips? Who knows maybe they could raise another million to buy us or go into partnership with another bidder to save the club? Saying absolutely fuck all doesn't seem to be appeasing the people that funded them!

650k ish - maybe up to 850k if we get some of the original crowd funder back. Need 7 million to proceed at this level. It's the "proof of funds for the next 2 seasons" that is the biggest stumbling block for a fan owned solution, hence if we do have to go that route I suspect it will be as a non league team.

650k ish - maybe up to 850k if we get some of the original crowd funder back. Need 7 million to proceed at this level. It's the "proof of funds for the next 2 seasons" that is the biggest stumbling block for a fan owned solution, hence if we do have to go that route I suspect it will be as a non league team.
We need 10,000 fans to donate £600 each (taking off the money we already raised). That’s roughly the amount it would cost for a couple of season tickets. If you look at it that way it doesn’t seem quite so much. We’re also due player add-on money

Stanley's waiting for him to return from his holiday so he can have one? Or they've used god knows what yard stick to determine who is the slightly less embarrassing public speaker?

With regard to the Bahraini deal, if they're getting cold feet over league 1 or league 2 then it's very shortsighted. They must know that we need a total rebuild from whatever our starting point is and 1 extra year shouldn't be enough to turn them off. All unsubstantiated rumours though so not worth getting up in arms about just yet
Exactly, if anyone pulls out citing that reason then they were never really interested. As for these horrible parasites saying things are going cold then where are all these bidders they have spoken about for months. Not one of the bidders to date have obviously been a serious bidder. We the fans and supporters have been strung along all this time while these unethical business men have asset striped us dry. They are an unsavoury bunch indeed.

Would be nice as a long time fan to know what is happening.

You seem to take it personally John. Most of us are long time fans ....... as are the members of the Supporters' Club committee who are probably pulling their hair out at the they mess they find themselves in the middle of.

You suspect we're in deep shite ...... if they cam out and confirmed that yep, we're in deep shite, how would that make you feel any better?

If you demand to be told something, then the best thing is just to assume that they've confirmed it to you.

They don’t want to pay that for a league one team Or we would have been bought ages ago.

I think you miss the point. Though we're currently League 1, first the Spaniards and now (maybe) the Bahrainis are worried we may end up in League 2.

Maybe if we were out of the bottom 4, looking like we might survive, things might be different ..... but we're not, and they're not.

How much would fans be prepared to pay to save the club? I donated to the fund but that was for an option for fans to have a seat on the board. If they launched a crowdfunder to raise the £7m, do you reckon we could reach it? I’d be prepared to stick in a much more sizeable chunk if it meant saving the club

I really really doubt that's a feasible option just from "normal" fans. It needs a few really wealthy investors ........ like a dozen at half a million apiece.

Originally they where asked to come in and liquidate us
I would say they are on the right path

We need 10,000 fans to donate £600 each (taking off the money we already raised). That’s roughly the amount it would cost for a couple of season tickets. If you look at it that way it doesn’t seem quite so much. We’re also due player add-on money

Never ever going to happen.

Of the 10k fans, how many are couples, and how many are kids?

Agree re the player add-on money though, which is why the £3m asking price is really a bargain.

If the bahranians are genuinely going to be pulling out because we look to be getting relegated then they idiots and we are better of about them. I mean they have had since June last year to buy us and they have just faffed about, they was meant to be the consortium who was on the verge of putting down a deposit but backed out at last min in September prior to the Spanish. Which if they had bought us back then. They could of kept us up easily with a few decent experienced players brought in. And I'd they had bought prior to season prior to kipre morsey etc going. Could of got us promoted straight back to championship. Again with a few players brought in. That is most annoying thing about this entire thing. Is that we have only ever been a few decent signings away from a team that can stay up. Due to the league being so weak and it would not cost a new owner much to make us competitive.

More nonsense from twitter.
"Nonsense" T&C?

I presume you're referring to the Choi story.

Why do you describe output from the South China Morning Post as nonsense?

Twitter is simply the vehicle for the story. Nonsense comes from some of the contributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.