MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Aston Villa | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Aston Villa

It's hard to see where the next goal is coming from, never mind the next point. Now would be as good a time as any to start Didzy as an AM in the PL, what have we got to lose ?

Enda could do with being replaced by either Lowe or Osborn, because of the state the squad's in there's not many options to change the team that started against Liverpool.

Targett and Elmohamady will start for Villa and that's their weakness. Get Burke running at them and there are rewards to be had. They're better footballers than they are defenders.

I'd go with this:

Ramsdale
Ampadu Jags Bryan
Baldock Lundstram Fleck Osborn
McGoldrick
Burke McBurnie

Far more to gain than lose by trying this.

But no doubt Norwood will play. Which is worrying - he wasn't a complete joke last time out so he's overdue to be this time round.

Sadly, I can only see another defeat. Possibly by a bigger margin than usual.
And not even having the pleasure of watching Jack Grealish and being able to blame him for the loss.
Roll on next season please. No VAR and (hopefully) more than 11 points. Much more enjoyable.

suggesting a 2-1 for us
BTW I'm not buying the explanation. You clearly were abducted by aliens last night who took you the future and you think this game has already been played. Where as we, are living in the past, much like Leeds and Pigs fans, and are about to watch a game you already know the result of...

There you go, a far more likely explanation :LOL::jangel:

BTW I'm not buying the explanation. You clearly were abducted by aliens last night who took you the future and you think this game has already been played. Where as we, are living in the past, much like Leeds and Pigs fans, and are about to watch a game you already know the result of...

There you go, a far more likely explanation :LOL::jangel:
Hope not I’ve backed them to win