Team vs brentford | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs brentford

I think DF will go same as last game, only matbe argos being changed, which he should be too as clearly not match fit.
Mario is a good technical player, but is slow, weak, not good in the air, and just isnt good when starts, hes had a decent run in the side now and ive not seen enough from him

There is an issue with Mc Crap, Hernandez and Vrancic all being in the team
as it leaves us weak in midfield.

As soon as Cantwell is fit he is straight back in the team.
DF is very unlikely to drop Mc crap who does have the occasional good game.
That still leaves one of those 3 places to fill and Vrancic is just not up to it.
I presume that is where we all thought that Dowell would come in.

AS far as today is concerned and Mc crap definitely starts that still leaves DF
selecting Hernandez ( as Placheta is no better ) and Vrancic ( as DF does not like Dowell ). The unchanged team may not be good enough to win ?

I think we might see Rupp in the squad tonight after thinking about it. Whether it is Vrancic or Hernandez I am not sure. Rupp is another player like Idah who I don't know what to make of them. DF has played him all over the park and he has impressed but also been very bad. I think if DF throws him in on the wing that might have a negative affect on us as he has little pace and for me isn't a winger. If he comes in for Vrancic that might work as he could swap with McLean during the game. Rupp can't take a FK like Vrancic but Rupp will at least run around the pitch.

It’s been over a year now since I last went to a game and I won’t be going again until the new season starts . Like everyone else I am missing the football so much , and tonight would have been great to go to

Ollie.
Was about to say the same. I have got used to not going and been lucky enough to go to the 3 restricted numbers games but am really missing going tonight already.
Having said that I have a survey at 6 am in morning, 25 miles away so maybe I would have not made that !

Why is he not changing it? I guess he thinks why change a winning side, but in this crazy season the games come thick and fast and we have a big squad so to avoid tired legs play others and also Vrancic has offered little.

Does DF not rate Dowell or is it that he rates Vrancic more?