Our Chris,who thinks he won't be here at BDBL next season | Vital Football

Our Chris,who thinks he won't be here at BDBL next season

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
I'm getting worried he won't be with us and if he does leave i hope we get the truth or the truth as i've heard.UTMPB

Whatever happens the Prince and the manager next season have to be on the same page and have to share the same ideology for the club moving forward.

We can't afford childish stunts like not naming a full bench and one using the media to take pot shots at the other.

We all have to remember that we're Sheffield United supporters first, last and always. Managers and owners are transient.

Whatever happens the Prince and the manager next season have to be on the same page and have to share the same ideology for the club moving forward.

We can't afford childish stunts like not naming a full bench and one using the media to take pot shots at the other.

We all have to remember that we're Sheffield United supporters first, last and always. Managers and owners are transient.

Can't help but feel from the way Wilder has spoken and behaved he feels he's bombproof and blameless. Maybe the huge waves of almost sycophantic praise from big names in the game for the whole of last season have got to him.

You know what, I'm starting not to give a shit. If he wants to leave, he can leave. And take his giant ego to another club.

I've answered that question on more than one occasion.I notice Andre Villas Boas has left Marseille,one to consider if our Chris leaves BDBL or what?:giggle: UTMPB

We won't pay players the going rate, so I don't think we'll even bother insulting AVB with what we're likely to offer him.

Looks like most (so far) appear to blame CW for everything and that the Prince is bullet proof. I'm still in CW's camp and ant him to stay a give it a go next time.

Can't help but feel from the way Wilder has spoken and behaved he feels he's bombproof and blameless. Maybe the huge waves of almost sycophantic praise from big names in the game for the whole of last season have got to him.

It's been an intoxicating few years for all of us. CW's been showered with praise and awards from the game's great and the good - it would go to most of our heads.

I know I'm guility of doting on Chris' words more than I should have. I enjoyed the boasting and the bravado when things were going well, to the point where I was complacent going into this season. I assumed safety was a formality.

CW needs to find his equilibrium again. Get a grip on reality and accept his responsibility for this fiasco of a season. Start listening to people who aren't going to tell him what he wants to hear.

Looks like most (so far) appear to blame CW for everything and that the Prince is bullet proof. I'm still in CW's camp and ant him to stay a give it a go next time.
Well. not to put too fime a point on it the score so far is
Prince -100m
Wilder -relegation

The wisdom of the crowd Chips.

Most recognize the Prince's investment in the team far and away eclipses anything we've seen at the club prior.

I'm getting worried he won't be with us and if he does leave i hope we get the truth or the truth as i've heard.UTMPB
Tha’t getting more cryptic with every passing week Rod. Come on, give us a clue pal? We might all have heard the same.