The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs") | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs")

I'll take that back. I'd say, over the piece now, we've had the better chances and, on chances and goal threat, are probably value for the lead despite the lack of possession and terrible start!

Spoke to soon. Who'd have thought from the first 10-15mins that we'd say at half time that MK nabbed an equaliser that they probably didn't deserve - certainly on chances. Quite how that hame is 2-2, I don't know.

I'm either going to watch the second half through my fingers or peering out from behind the sofa. O'Keefe is a dogs chance away from a red card and any attack can produce a goal with the errors both defences are making.

Hmm. Maybe a bit harsh, just thought he could have kicked it away but couldn't react quick enough
Think it's one of them where he's expecting it to be hit hard so he's tried to make himself as big as possible. Then where it's been scuffed, means it's rolled through him.

Think the police might be visiting Priestfield enquiring about a robbery.

We've been abject for most of that half, but lead. We are nowhere near playoff material but getting to 50 points is key. Toss a coin to see what type if performance we get second half.

Daylight robbery by who is the question really? Us for starting so badly, having none of the ball and taking the lead or MK Dons for nabbing a second, despite really not creating a lot for all their possession.

Daylight robbery by who is the question really? Us for starting so badly, having none of the ball and taking the lead or MK Dons for nabbing a second, despite really not creating a lot for all their possession.

By us for starting so poorly and being so abject yet going in front. The number of times we've heard SE say after games teams have "got away with one", think over the last few games we've had our fair share of luck. Not complaining, just an observation, but there is not a hope in hell of us making the playoff unless something drastically changes about the way we approach and start games.