The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs") | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs")

How are we winning this? Inept start, but I suppose you could argue, beyond the goal, MK haven't created a lot since then. We haven't either, but a couple of defesnive slips from them has seen us get lucky.

How are we winning this? Inept start, but I suppose you could argue, beyond the goal, MK haven't created a lot since then. We haven't either, but a couple of defesnive slips from them has seen us get lucky.

I'll take that back. I'd say, over the piece now, we've had the better chances and, on chances and goal threat, are probably value for the lead despite the lack of possession and terrible start!

Think the police might be visiting Priestfield enquiring about a robbery.

We've been abject for most of that half, but lead. We are nowhere near playoff material but getting to 50 points is key. Toss a coin to see what type if performance we get second half.

Absolutely stonewall. Yes, his arm was by his side, but it came to him from a soft header from 6 yards away and he had plenty of time to move it. Bare skipper Lewington asking question, no Dons players seemed to have many complaints.
After our disagreement last week about “stonewalls” I agree with you Steve. As soon as the defender leaned into the ball with his arm I shouted penalty.

Also agree with this. Shocking start, but a few kicks and hard challenges. A couple of yellow cards and they look less up for it. We have been better value last 20 minutes.

Bollocks. As I’m writing they’ve equalised.