The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs") | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs")

That first 10 minutes was inept beyond belief - we genuinely barely touched the ball. MK Dons do play it on the deck nicely, but I think it might be worth SE reminding the team they are a mid table League One team with League One players and not Man City - there's absoltely no excuse for being dominated like that! Struggle to recall a more lacklustre start from us for a long time.

The goal was well taken, but I question whether Bonham may have done better - especially with his form from the weekend.

That first 10 minutes was inept beyond belief - we genuinely barely touched the ball. MK Dons do play it on the deck nicely, but I think it might be worth SE reminding the team they are a mid table League One team with League One players and not Man City - there's absoltely no excuse for being dominated like that! Struggle to recall a more lacklustre start from us for a long time.

The goal was well taken, but I question whether Bonham may have done better - especially with his form from the weekend.

Nah not sure Bonham could have done much about that. Very similar to Lee's finish against Charlton.

Agree with everything else though.

For what’s it’s worth we have played teams like MK Dons this season and pressed so hard they couldn’t cope with us, when we pressed just then Dempsey’s interception nearly came to something- we can be so much better than this hope it’s not a first 45 minutes of shite again