What ever happened to UnbelievableJeff? | Vital Football

What ever happened to UnbelievableJeff?

Yes I hope he is ok but hellfire he sure as hell posted a lot of glass half empty posts. I used to get mega depressed just reading his comments.

It makes you wonder how many of us would be missed and how long it would take for anyone to notice.

I was once involved in a data matching exercise for a South London Council that ended up revealing that their largest Council Tax Debtor had actually died 3 years previously in his arm chair and his body was still in it. The government had been paying his rent directly through Housing Benefit, but his Council Tax was set up to pay in person, so it didn't get paid.

I have never been sure whether this was a statement on the Council, or a reflection of the hidden loneliness of the modern world.

It makes you wonder how many of us would be missed and how long it would take for anyone to notice.

I was once involved in a data matching exercise for a South London Council that ended up revealing that their largest Council Tax Debtor had actually died 3 years previously in his arm chair and his body was still in it. The government had been paying his rent directly through Housing Benefit, but his Council Tax was set up to pay in person, so it didn't get paid.

I have never been sure whether this was a statement on the Council, or a reflection of the hidden loneliness of the modern world.

Pretty appalling statement on society as a whole.

You might be surprised how common that scenario actually is. Very sad when you think about it

I hope he is okay but tbh he might have just got fed up with all the threads developing into a political bun fight and point scoring as it did for a while I know it put me off and couple of others I know in fact 1 hasn't come back at all.

Thankfully we seem to be back talking predominately about Lincoln City and football.

Whatever happened to Marton Imp went to Colwyn Bay with him when Houldsworth was manager has not posted for a couple of years?

I hope he is okay but tbh he might have just got fed up with all the threads developing into a political bun fight and point scoring as it did for a while I know it put me off and couple of others I know in fact 1 hasn't come back at all.

Thankfully we seem to be back talking predominately about Lincoln City and football.
Did he run off with RedImps1 who seemed to disappear at a similar time?