Rammers off to Shammers? | Vital Football

Rammers off to Shammers?

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
That's a rumour i've seen today.Moyes is apparently keen to sign him in the summer,well that's a shock cos he's supposedly a very poor keeper according to a lot on social media.UTMPB

We saw a glimpse of what Ramsdale can do yesterday. I would 100% keep him and Brewster in the Championship as they will both get better with confidence. Rammers behind a good defence and Brewster hopefully with better service.
There is no way the Prince is taking a big loss on either. The Saudi culture and way will not allow him to lose face.
The vultures will be circling we just have to get these rich Premiership club owners to pay over the odds and make sure we have the top quality championship players lined up as replacements. Our upward part of the Yo Yo can begin in September.

This will be a reoccurring theme over the coming months. Wilder keeps repeating we need to keep the squad together and go again, what the owner/board decide has probably more relevance, interesting period to come,

We saw a glimpse of what Ramsdale can do yesterday. I would 100% keep him and Brewster in the Championship as they will both get better with confidence. Rammers behind a good defence and Brewster hopefully with better service.
There is no way the Prince is taking a big loss on either. The Saudi culture and way will not allow him to lose face.
The vultures will be circling we just have to get these rich Premiership club owners to pay over the odds and make sure we have the top quality championship players lined up as replacements. Our upward part of the Yo Yo can begin in September.

We absolutely must behave like Southampton in terms of what we will accept with no negotiation for any of our players who have high values and appeal to Prem clubs.
There aren't many but IF we part with any it has to be for top dollar.

We absolutely must behave like Southampton in terms of what we will accept with no negotiation for any of our players who have high values and appeal to Prem clubs.
There aren't many but IF we part with any it has to be for top dollar.
Absolutely, we will soon know how much debt we are in when we see how quick we accept just any bid.

Berge no less than £30 million.

That gets our highest wage earner off the books and surely is enough to buy 2 quality central midfield players from the Championship (that fit our formation).
That self funds the 2 must have additions. Surely the parachute payments will cover the rest ?.
The major bonus is that apart from the other 2 teams coming down the rest of the division will have very little to spend as many clubs will struggle just to balance the books.

Tempting if we can get our money back.

I'd like to think we wouldn't have to sell him, the parachute payment coupled with fees for Egan and Sander should generate a decent war chest.

We've had £226 million in Prem fees and will get £90 million in parachute payments over the next 3 seasons. Surely we can survive on that. Rammers will become a top keeper, even think he is already, Brewster is an unknown quantity. The one great advantage WHEN we get back is that the ground is set up to Prem standards. This was a big drain on our finances the first season.

What Premiership clubs pay for players never ceases to amaze me, but Berge's value to rise by 8 mill for a cameo appearance in a team that looks relegated looks a stretch, but who knows. Until the accounts see the light of day I'll not get carried away with a bumper war chest for next year. The board pulled the plug on investment in Jan, lack of cash lack of faith in CW recruitment we aren't privy to. We have inherited a mortgage and a loan under the Prince so for me it's a wait and see. The wage bill will be interesting, hopefully that is reduced on relegation, if not that's a hefty drain on resources as we discovered last time.

What Premiership clubs pay for players never ceases to amaze me, but Berge's value to rise by 8 mill for a cameo appearance in a team that looks relegated looks a stretch, but who knows. Until the accounts see the light of day I'll not get carried away with a bumper war chest for next year. The board pulled the plug on investment in Jan, lack of cash lack of faith in CW recruitment we aren't privy to. We have inherited a mortgage and a loan under the Prince so for me it's a wait and see. The wage bill will be interesting, hopefully that is reduced on relegation, if not that's a hefty drain on resources as we discovered last time.

Put a price on a player, if teams dont want to pay it we keep them.

If we did sell I’d want Randolph as part of the deal the big thing is there’s 11 yrs difference between the 2 but he’s still good for 5 or more yrs and at the minimum is excellent back up but he’s way ahead of any of our current cover

Put a price on a player, if teams dont want to pay it we keep them.

In an ideal world I'm sure we will do that and hopefully our financial position will allow it. As I said I'll wait and see, the u turn in Jan, the prince saying the mortgage wouldn't be a problem as long as we retain our Prem status may indicate rough seas ahead who knows.

Our budget after relegation will be as low as could possibly have been imaginable.

To be honest, we might as well look to save money and make a good net profit. We aren't achieving anything next season and shouldn't need mega bucks to build a decent squad anyway.

That's a rumour i've seen today.Moyes is apparently keen to sign him in the summer,well that's a shock cos he's supposedly a very poor keeper according to a lot on social media.UTMPB
Get him sold he's shite, accept 10 bob, will take him there on me bike for nowt, what the fcuk was Wilder thinking, could have got a better goalie on loan from park hill skinheads and bought George Best with the change, fcuk me, corn plasters have gone up must be brexit, wnakers, fcuk me!