So Wilder clearly thinks we can and will lose every game | Vital Football

So Wilder clearly thinks we can and will lose every game

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
remaining.
No team selection that takes it to the opposition. No change in formation based on us having no CB s. no attempt to make us a threat.
Thank God we aren't allowed in the stadium.
Can anyone imagine the crowd responding with applause to serial capitulation.
Unprecedented situation. Totally unacceptable. God help us next season.

But haven't you heard SBT. Norwich were crap last year and they're pissing the League.

Bournemouth and Watford who were better than Norwich are no better than play off contenders.

And all three of them playing us now would wipe the fucking floor with us.

People seem completely ignorant to the fact that Norwich were crap last year but at the same time tried to play, they were crap at the back but were always trying to take it to their opponents, and they were crap by doing things exactly the same way they always do.

Now in the Championship they are continuing to do the things they always do and will probably get promoted again.

They have sold some players for mega money because they had them to sell in the first place...........who have we got ?
You can add Bournemouth and Watford to this as well, by the way.

We are getting relegated after having wasted two years of Premier League money, it might as well have been flushed down the shitter.

And 10 of our FIRST TEAM SQUAD would not earn us a fucking bean if they moved on.

That is the level of cataclysmic fuck up that is solely reserved for the fans of this bastard twatting **** of a football club.
Which other club except this fucking abortional excuse for one could spend two years in the Premier League and end up with half a first team squad that's worth FUCK ALL !!!

Only got as far as the first 10 seconds of CW's post game interview, where he's praising the Liverpool players. Couldn't watch it.

If the manager's doffing his cap and acting like we don't belong on the pitch with Liverpool then why would the players think they have a chance of getting a result. The negativity and defeatism that's taken a hold of the club isn't just going to disappear.

Harry Basett didn't cripple his team with reverence for Liverpool, and we earned some decent wins against them.

remaining.
No team selection that takes it to the opposition. No change in formation based on us having no CB s. no attempt to make us a threat.
Thank God we aren't allowed in the stadium.
Can anyone imagine the crowd responding with applause to serial capitulation.
Unprecedented situation. Totally unacceptable. God help us next season.
No fit players

Repeatedly repeating the same, failed formula both on the pitch and in interviews is wearing very thin, threadbare even.

The well lauded tactical innovator has turned into a one trick donkey.
His,and our, reputation down the pan in 2/3rds of a season.
What's he thinking? Surely he can see he has to try something different or is he just awaiting relegation meekly to prove he still has 'it' back in the Champ? Good luck with that.

If he can't come up with something different then he's eroding his own credibility faster than we are going down.The credit balance is dwindling faster than the Covid funds- and we can't go to the IMF to prop us up so he needs to show some creativity , some innovation.

The cheeky chappie 'aren't we lucky to be here, didn't we do well' facade is becoming a farce.

Glad you seem happy we are an embaressment all round. I'm just grateful the city is in lockdown and the pigs are as bad as us.
SBT, stop it lad. No need for us to turn on each other. Was I upset to lose 0-2 to Liverpool - no, not this season. I hate losing but I understand where we are with
fit players. Says alot that I thought Kean was our best defender.

Agree with all your comments.
The 'humble club' started wearing thin last season for me.
Too big for league 1 and even the championship. Get to the prem and it's 'little old Sheffield United'.
Don't really know what to think anymore. Looks pretty obvious CW will be at the Lane next season. I will more than likely renew mine and my sons season tickets. No improvement after 10 games then the prince makes a decision, if he doesn't, then clearly he has also lost the plot!

Agree with all your comments.
The 'humble club' started wearing thin last season for me.
Too big for league 1 and even the championship. Get to the prem and it's 'little old Sheffield United'.
Don't really know what to think anymore. Looks pretty obvious CW will be at the Lane next season. I will more than likely renew mine and my sons season tickets. No improvement after 10 games then the prince makes a decision, if he doesn't, then clearly he has also lost the plot!

I can't wait to renew and really look forward to the Prince backing CW so we can re-set in the Championship. Can't come quick enough.

But haven't you heard SBT. Norwich were crap last year and they're pissing the League.

Bournemouth and Watford who were better than Norwich are no better than play off contenders.

People seem completely ignorant to the fact that Norwich were crap last year but at the same time tried to play, they were crap at the back but were always trying to take it to their opponents, and they were crap by doing things exactly the same way they always do.

Now in the Championship they are continuing to do the things they always do and will probably get promoted again.

They have sold some players for mega money because they had them to sell in the first place...........who have we got ?

We are getting relegated after having wasted two years of Premier League money, it might as well have been flushed down the shitter.

And 10 of our FIRST TEAM SQUAD would not earn us a fucking bean if they moved on.

That is the level of cataclysmic fuck up that is solely reserved for the fans of this bastard twatting **** of a football club.
Which other club except this fucking abortional excuse for one could spend two years in the Premier League and end up with half a first team squad that's worth FUCK ALL !!!
Well tha’t back to thi moaning best JJ but I’ll tell you what you’ve pretty much nailed it there pal. Cant disagree with any of it. 👍

Agree with a lot of it - but you're going too far with some of it.
The squad we got up with, which we loved, and we loved last year, is the squad that is not worth a bean. 'The Pub Team from Sheffield'. Are you blaming Wilder for that also? We're you saying this last year, or the year before.......because I am pretty sure there wasn't a bad word re the likes of Enda, Bash, Norwood etc then. Too easy to do it now when things go wrong.

Recruitment yes, we've made some mistakes (not howlers) - but the money wasn't there at the level required to get the players wanted.

We are going down - a lot of teams do second season, but I hope we come back stronger - like Norwich will. Is Wilder the right man - not sure.