Cold Hard Facts. | Vital Football

Cold Hard Facts.

strangely enough i think with a couple of additions and everyone fit this squad will win the championship. the championship is poor ,ive watched two games of champ a week and not one team id fear or think we,ll struggle when we play em.

The next few months are crucial, the decisions the Prince makes will determine a PL future or at least another decade in the lower leagues, probably longer.

If drastic changes aren't made to the first team set up we'll be well off the pace next season in terms of being in the promotion picture. I fear we'll have a first season back like Huddersfield did.

I don’t think the team looked broken, I thought in general they kept at it throughout and if I’m honest, Wilder just looked like he has all season (IMO). They do look like a team that are just expecting things to go wrong for them though be it eventually conceding or not scoring and I suspect Wilder feels the same and that’s just as big a worry. We really need to get some results from somewhere before this season’s over to take into next season.

In his interview CW just said the 'aim is 17th and we buy good Championship players'

That's 2 failures then.

Next season will be tough.

strangely enough i think with a couple of additions and everyone fit this squad will win the championship. the championship is poor ,ive watched two games of champ a week and not one team id fear or think we,ll struggle when we play em.
I’d question that bearing in mind we did struggle against a team that hadn’t won for so long their manager got sacked 2 games later we nicked a pen so still couldn’t score in open play meanwhile a team not even in the top 2 stuck 6 past them a couple of weeks later I hope you’re right m8 but I think we’re going to take momentum down with us of the negative kind