MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool

You mean CW when I always think of the leader as the owner(s). We are also the last team to lose a cup finlal to a non-league team....people will forget this season if we get back on track next time.
Only team chips spurs are the only non league team to win it

All about opinions but in our current formation I think McBurnie is one of the biggest square pegs. I know everyone thinks he is going to get 20 plus next season but he can’t finish. We need and deserve better.
He could finish in the swansea side though couldn’t he but he’s playing a different role for us so got to look at both recruitment (will he fit into our style) and tactics are we playing to our players strengths

Don't mind losing - but do mind another performance like last week.....just something better, anything please.

I wish they would work on not being allowed to pass back to Ramsdale.......its such a copout.....and its become a very bad habit. This has destroyed my confidence in Wilder more than anything else.
This has been the biggest bug bear for me along with the obvious conceding too many not scoring enough but I believe those 2 are as a consequence of the first

He could finish in the swansea side though couldn’t he but he’s playing a different role for us so got to look at both recruitment (will he fit into our style) and tactics are we playing to our players strengths
I agree and you could say that about Brewster but CW seems rigid in this formation. I just can’t see him changing so we need to sign players to fit and move out the ones that don’t.

Lee mason has been replaced as the 4th official for our game tonight due to injury :lol:
why they can’t just come out and say they’ve taken him out of the firing line cos his heads gone and he’s not up to it I don’t know fans would respect them a lot more than the blatant lies they churn out to cover things up that everybody sees through

Last edited:
Lee mason has been replaced as the 4th official for our game tonight due to injury :lol:
why they can’t just come out and say they’ve taken him out of the firing line cos his heads gone and he’s not up to it I don’t know fans would respect them a lot more than the blatant lies they churn out to cover things up that everybody sees through
Just posted about it on the Mason thread.

They get more pathetic, less credulous by the week.

Will slot seamlessly into round hole I’m sure
Bollox to all that
Just get the truncated icosahedron Archimedean solid, one of 13 convex isogonal nonprismatic solids whose 32 faces are two or more types of regular polygons into the back of the net:oops::oops:

Bollox to all that
Just get the truncated icosahedron Archimedean solid, one of 13 convex isogonal nonprismatic solids whose 32 faces are two or more types of regular polygons into the back of the net:oops::oops:

Does that need a full anaesthetic?

Does that need a full anaesthetic?
It does for us Aya, accompanied by 35 or so lateral and backward movements before thinking about entering the operational area, deciding against it and trying another 25 or so triangular patterns and then losing the spheroid.

For others it's known as having a go and getting the ball into the back of the net.

I am going to make an attempt at what I think is the best team with available players.

Ramsdale
Baldock Ampadu Bryan Stevens
Lundstram Fleck Osborn
Brewster McBurnie Burke

I am sure Wilder will stick with the usual formation 😒

TOTALL
All about opinions but in our current formation I think McBurnie is one of the biggest square pegs. I know everyone thinks he is going to get 20 plus next season but he can’t finish. We need and deserve better.
Totally agree mcburnie is shite in every aspect of football. get rid and buy a fast strong big black lad ,whos looks like he can at least pull his fucking socks up and dosnt have legs borrowed from stephen hawkins.

I am going to make an attempt at what I think is the best team with available players.

Ramsdale
Baldock Ampadu Bryan Stevens
Lundstram Fleck Osborn
Brewster McBurnie Burke

I am sure Wilder will stick with the usual formation 😒
why would ya play mcburnie he cant close down players hes too slow pretty pointless. id deffo blood a young even though its against pool . nowt to lose cause we,ve already lost.

why would ya play mcburnie he cant close down players hes too slow pretty pointless. id deffo blood a young even though its against pool . nowt to lose cause we,ve already lost.
Wilder has already said this is not the time to play young players ???. We need to start thinking about next season and Sharp/Didzy are not our long term future. Also if he is in the shop window we have a better chance of selling him.

Wilder has already said this is not the time to play young players ???. We need to start thinking about next season and Sharp/Didzy are not our long term future. Also if he is in the shop window we have a better chance of selling him.
The best chance of selling McB is not by letting others see a lot of him!!

The best chance of selling McB is not by letting others see a lot of him!!
Swansea might be an option as part of a swap deal. 20 goals in the Championship with our formation is a joke. He will struggle to get 10 because his style does not fit ours. I would still play him because deep down I know he is not going anywhere

TOTALL

Totally agree mcburnie is shite in every aspect of football. get rid and buy a fast strong big black lad ,whos looks like he can at least pull his fucking socks up and dosnt have legs borrowed from stephen hawkins.

Being black and fast is good but he needs to be really hungry as well. And I don't mean Moose type hungry. Oh and French. Which Moose is. Maybe Wilder was kinda on the right track with the Black French Pacy Hungry type. Just got the hungry context wrong. Shame. At least it shows he took note of what a number of us advocated on S2, and other fora. Main credit to Herbie.

yep i get ya point but if your looking foe a centre forward would ya buy mcburnie on how hes performed this season, but yeah a think some in the cchamp would take a punt on him. and he,ll go on to score 25 goals ,so id keep him lol.

Being black and fast is good but he needs to be really hungry as well. And I don't mean Moose type hungry. Oh and French. Which Moose is. Maybe Wilder was kinda on the right track with the Black French Pacy Hungry type. Just got the hungry context wrong. Shame. At least it shows he took note of what a number of us advocated on S2, and other fora. Main credit to Herbie.
i wa thinking more the ivan toney type pal. he dosnt have to be black he can be white .