US Presidential election | Page 67 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

No covid or covid watching Gillingham is shit full stop hence why I stopped going to games!
I live in Buckingham, work alternate weekends (will again once Im off furlough) and my weekends off are better spent with my wife and young kids rather than spending best part of £100 on a trip to Kent!

Well that’s a u-turn of political proportions. At 9:56 am you stopped going to games because watching Gillingham is shit.
Then just over an hour later it is because of work, family and distance.

Bravo sir. 👍

Well that’s a u-turn of political proportions. At 9:56 am you stopped going to games because watching Gillingham is shit.

Bravo sir. 👍

Ok, work, distance, family and shit! Better for you???

Bravo sir. 👍
Or, and i wouldn't want to speak for mozzer, maybe those things dont matter if the games are actually decent and enjoyable (i.e. not shit). As soon as the games become shit, then its simply not worth the effort or cost that you were previously happy to part with when you enjoyed the experience.

So yes, on the above logic its predomonantly because the gills are shit thats caused it.

Or, and i wouldn't want to speak for mozzer, maybe those things dont matter if the games are actually decent and enjoyable (i.e. not shit). As soon as the games become shit, then its simply not worth the effort or cost that you were previously happy to part with when you enjoyed the experience.

So yes, on the above logic its predomonantly because the gills are shit thats caused it.
Yeah I get that, although the extra reasons are only offered once I posted an (admittedly mischievous) truefan comment.

Maybe mozzer would feel more compelled to visit if Scally put a few vegan burger outlets in the concourse and a windmill on top of the Rainham end.

If you are a real Gills fan , then the disappointment comes with that rare sense of elation.

I did say this. I cannot believe that anyone still believes the Biden administration is real and not a pantomime. The biggest problem is that people do not try and investigate what is really going on in the world. If u base your knowledge on papers, social media and MSM, even Google, u will never find the truth. It's not up to me to tell u what's happening, because u wont believe me, and I fully understand that. Until u make the effort to dig deeper, then u will continue to believe what u r meant to believe. To show how the bad guys manipulate the truth I will say the following. Trump, Saddam Hussein, and Gaddafi are or were the good guys. Please dont respond based on what u have u have been brainwashed to believe.

I did say this. I cannot believe that anyone still believes the Biden administration is real and not a pantomime. The biggest problem is that people do not try and investigate what is really going on in the world. If u base your knowledge on papers, social media and MSM, even Google, u will never find the truth. It's not up to me to tell u what's happening, because u wont believe me, and I fully understand that. Until u make the effort to dig deeper, then u will continue to believe what u r meant to believe. To show how the bad guys manipulate the truth I will say the following. Trump, Saddam Hussein, and Gaddafi are or were the good guys. Please dont respond based on what u have u have been brainwashed to believe.

In my life why do I smile at people who I’d much rather kick in the eye?

I did say this.

When did you first specifically say that Iranian backed militia would attack Saudi Arabia with missiles?

You know that Iran-Saudi Arabia conflict has been going on since 1979? To predict some conflict is like me predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow.

This attack is being reported by the MSM. Why should we believe the MSM on this occasion?

People used to mock me when I said the Clangers were real. Daily on here some people call me out, but the truth came out in the end. There is now video evidence that the Clangers are real, and if you use a powerful set of headphones and microphone, you can actually hear them whistling on the moon. Still not managed to prove the existence of the soup dragon, but I'm sure in time NASA will also prove the dragon to be real too.

It's a well known fact that it's the defeats that make you a supporter. The victories are just gravy.
Ha ha. Spot on. I joined the Labour party just after they were beaten by the Tories in 1979
Been a member almost ever since. Had a break when Blair said one person one vote meant we had to vote for his candidate (Dobson) for London mayor. Gove as education secretary got me to rejoin. Recently learnt that Cummings was the "mastermind" behind Gove at the time, so that explains a lot.

Being a Gills fan has helped me cope with being used to losing.

Pledge.....YOU ARE A FUCKING FRUITLOOP!

Pledge did mention three leaders....Gaddafi, Hussain, Trump

Two of them are dead....Um, maybe...no, spot it Mark shouldn’t think like that!!

Ha ha. Spot on. I joined the Labour party just after they were beaten by the Tories in 1979
Been a member almost ever since. Had a break when Blair said one person one vote meant we had to vote for his candidate (Dobson) for London mayor. Gove as education secretary got me to rejoin. Recently learnt that Cummings was the "mastermind" behind Gove at the time, so that explains a lot.

Being a Gills fan has helped me cope with being used to losing.
Wow 58, a Gills supporting Labour party member! That's tough. I remember what an old workmate of mine used to say - 'If you fell in a barrel full of tits, you'd come up sucking your thumb'.