Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here.

poss the wrong game to be logical, but the sheep score less than us whilst we look undoubetdly like we will score more average goals than we did in the first half of the season, therefore I expect us to score more goals than they do :)

So, Yates' reward for the goal and MOTM on Tuesday is.... To be dropped from the squad completely for the Derby game. Injured?

Questionable whether Freeman has the stomach or work rate for a game like this. Watch him score now
View attachment 46457

horses for courses, must see that as a positive and he is not going there for a 0 0 draw lets face it, now we know Yates is the shorer upper

Wow, Freeman and Cafu start, No Mighten or Yates in the squad despite being match winners the past 2 games. How does Jenks retain a bench place? Disappointing line up for me

Would’ve wanted other options than Freemanz & Cafz but they’ll be fucked off for good if they mess up against the sheep

Wow, Freeman and Cafu start, No Mighten or Yates in the squad despite being match winners the past 2 games. How does Jenks retain a bench place? Disappointing line up for me

You were disappointed last game too, cant have it both ways

You were disappointed last game too, cant have it both ways
I can as these 2 were playing then over more deserving candidates. Freeman shouldn't be on the bench even, and now that Sow is also back, Cafu will be lucky to remain in the squad. We have better, much better options than these 2

I'd agree that Rooney has done better than expected. my guess is the nosedive foe them will come next season when his lack of tactical nous (sp?) takes effect. I think Hughton is starting to show what he's about and with a few of his own players next season we'll take off (assuming he stays). For this one, I think it could go either way. I just hope Garner plays.

I dont get the negative views, he's a winner, grafter and played at the highest level under great managers and wanted to be a manager for years. Seems to have all the assets to be fair

Last edited:
I can as these 2 were playing then over more deserving candidates. Freeman shouldn't be on the bench even, and now that Sow is also back, Cafu will be lucky to remain in the squad. We have better, much better options than these 2
results say whether the selections are right and CH's results are as good as any recently lets face it

Freeman has to do a bit more this game at least Ameobi is on the bench as an option, fine with Cafu in the middle he's been fairly solid but odd Yates isn't involved. Also maybe would have gone for Taylor, Murray must be incredibly fit to keep starting at his age and not be knakered.

Freeman has to do a bit more this game at least Ameobi is on the bench as an option, fine with Cafu in the middle he's been fairly solid but odd Yates isn't involved. Also maybe would have gone for Taylor, Murray must be incredibly fit to keep starting at his age and not be knakered.
Even Murrays dissallowed header last week is enough for me have have him start the game to be honest