NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 475 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who to believe
Nixon says now in the hands of the Bahrain group to close deal
Stanley efl have done a quick search of Bahrain group funds nothing negative found
No decision made by efl
Now does that mean it's done looking into funds or is it still ongoing

Same with any closed shop organisation...they all prick around to make it look like they are doing summat. They are completely taking the piss this lot.

Same with any closed shop organisation...they all prick around to make it look like they are doing summat. They are completely taking the piss this lot.
Couldn’t agree more. The whole situation is rapidly becoming a joke of epic proportions, which makes the apparent speed with which they waved through Choi and his dodgy mate all the more laughable.

"A quick look at them by the EFL". Jesus wept! A quick bloody look! These lot stink to high hell between them.
Killing whats left of our club with delay tactics. Another week, another month of unholy bills and they dont rush. Heartless and greedy with only their own interest at heart. Feeding supporters scraps of hope which become more and more of a let down every week.
The thought of a fan based club starting at the bottom of the pyramid again is looking more likely or should I say more attractive every week.
Thing is this would be done and dusted by now if they had another club to administer but the collapse of further clubs into administration has not materialised.

Who to believe
Nixon says now in the hands of the Bahrain group to close deal
Stanley efl have done a quick search of Bahrain group funds nothing negative found
No decision made by efl
Now does that mean it's done looking into funds or is it still ongoing

Stanley contradicts himself a bit in his comments - he says they haven't made much progress but confirms the Bahrainis have passed EFL check and shook on a deal - that sounds like significant progress to me.

Admin probably trying to keep the auction going by downplaying how close the Bahrainis are.

Admin said first week of March was the timeline to be done so this looking on target.

"A quick look at them by the EFL". Jesus wept! A quick bloody look! These lot stink to high hell between them.
Killing whats left of our club with delay tactics. Another week, another month of unholy bills and they dont rush. Heartless and greedy with only their own interest at heart. Feeding supporters scraps of hope which become more and more of a let down every week.
The thought of a fan based club starting at the bottom of the pyramid again is looking more likely or should I say more attractive every week.
Thing is this would be done and dusted by now if they had another club to administer but the collapse of further clubs into administration has not materialised.
The Vultures will not release their claws until they are dragged off it or attracted by an alternative victim.

Barry is not answering his phone to me, that usually would mean that he is still editing, I know it wS a little longer tonight as Callum Lang and Dan Gardiner were on as well as the planned ones from the SC.
Or he's embarrassed to publish as the SC complied with the gag orders they foolishly signed and offer nothing meaningful to us mushrooms ?

Just had a quick listen to the bit with Caroline and Adam and unless I missed something elsewhere, absolutely nothing to report, which wasn't the impression Barry seemed to have of what they were going to say tonight, when he mentioned the SC appearing on tonight's podcast

Mate .......put your shovel down.
Do you know I won't- you carry on trusting if you wish - it's fundamentally wrong that a body of and for the interests of supporters by definition is not willing/ able (by painting themselves into an NDA corner) to tell supporters anything.

Just had a quick listen to the bit with Caroline and Adam and unless I missed something elsewhere, absolutely nothing to report, which wasn't the impression Barry seemed to have of what they were going to say tonight, when he mentioned the SC appearing on tonight's podcast
Well there's a shocker.....!

Do you know I won't- you carry on trusting if you wish - it's fundamentally wrong that a body of and for the interests of supporters by definition is not willing/ able (by painting themselves into an NDA corner) to tell supporters anything.
:slap:

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.